|Bandicam – it is very easy to use program with which you can record a certain area on a computer screen or in the program if it supports graphics technology DirectX / OpenGL. So is this decision can perform video with high compression ratio, while maintaining video quality approximate to the original work and provides an order of magnitude higher than the performance of other programs that have similar features.
-Is able to capture videos not only in the DirectX / OpenGL-applications, but in general everything that happens on the screen
-The dimensions of the material being removed quite accurately adjusted
-Setting the size and quality of the captured video files (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
-Low (relatively) consumption of system resources
-Small (relatively) size of the output video
-AutoComplete video by time or file size
-Supports recording pause
-Built-in utility to repair broken files during recording
-Adjust the quality of the captured JPG, BMP and PNG support
Changes in version 2.1.0:
* Bandicam now supports .mp4 container.
* Added support for the media “Fund” AAC encoder (Windows 7 and higher)
* Added support for AMD APP H.264 encoder (VCE) AMD Embedded G-Series GPUs (HD 8330E / 8310E / 8400E / 8280E)
* “User enhanced capture method (faster DirectX 9 only)” option is disabled by default.
* The size of the buffer in the black list of processes has been doubled.
* Fixed bugs
* Reducing the error in the calculation of the time frames of video.
* Do not use AMD H.264 encoder, if the computer has more than 2 video cards AMD.
* Record status can not be displayed in the “DirectX / OpenGL mode” on some computers.
* Logo created GIMP free editing software is not displayed correctly.
* Fixed minor bugs.