||Light Alloy is a compact media player. Supports all known multimedia formats. The main feature – it’s easy to use and at the same time has a large variety of settings. Player is optimized for quick launch, fast rewind video which can load subtitles, can be minimized to tray, is able to adjust the brightness / contrast / saturation, makes screenshots, supports multimedia keyboard, allows you to make a bookmark in the list / set the mark on the timeline has a full support DVD.
Does not use significant resources and consumes quite a bit of memory system. The main feature – easy to use and at the same time, a variety of settings, including any change in screen size, scaling and positioning in full screen mode, changing the playback speed of a tenfold slowdown to double and acceleration, as well as step, setting up audio and video decoder (for DivX – brightness, contrast, saturation), support for subtitles, create a table of films on the playlist, tagging, support for infrared remote control (WinLIRC), and more.
• Has built-in video / audio codecs (but it can work only on the system, it is – by the user), as well as the ability to add your soobstvenno to your designated video formats; full support for subtitles (with the ability to specify the time shift, if the subtitles behind / in a hurry); fast loading.
• Full support for DVD, and opportunities MKV / OGM / MP4.
• Support WinLIRC – work with the player using the remote control.
• Changing the playback speed of a tenfold slowdown to double and acceleration; Frame Advance; customizable fast.
• Control the volume, time, timeline on the control panel.
• Additional features for audio: sound amplification, normalization, the ability to specify the offset (if the sound in the film is behind or in a hurry).
• Any change in screen size or aspect ratio, or without.
• Setting the audio and video filters.
• A list of playable files (playlist), with the possibility of establishing labels / bookmarks list / on the timeline display / hide the duration, the ability to make a table in the list (for collectors of video), as well as the ability to save / load the list; a screenshot of the video, including DVD.
• Drag-n-drop files to the player; the ability to easily continue playing the video from the point at which the player has been closed.
• Detailed information about the currently playing file, with the ability to copy it to the clipboard individual fields or all of the information right away.
• A wide choice of options that you can assign to the mouse, keyboard; functional pop-up menu.
• User-friendly, media-oriented dialogue to add files.
• Availability * add related by name to the list * and * automatically dissipate opening theme / ending * especially appreciate the fans to watch TV shows / anime.
• The preservation of the video settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, volume level, the currently loaded subtitle, the currently selected audio track) to view the files that will be applied the next time you run this file.
• Ability to specify a folder to save frames from the screen; save function miniatures; function to create a full-size pack of screenshots from the film.
• Ability to use the program as a portable player.