||Movie Label is a powerful and easy to use movie cataloger. The program supports loading data from an online movie database, including links to the trailers and the cover DVD. It supports the manager borrowed discs with the ability to remind you of a refund. Also worth noting opportunities search, sort data, print reports and export to different formats (Excel, XML, text). Movie Label supports not only movies on DVD, but also on Blu-ray and HD DVD, and the establishment of several independent collections.
Movie Label Pro 10.1 provides the ability to print a report based on the video or export it. Professional version allows you to create your own reports. The database, which is based Movie Label, constructed in such a way that when the database software does not slow speed. It also supports Unicode.
What can Movie Label do for you:
• Organize all your movies in no time. Just enter your name or scan barcodes and all information about your movies and TV shows are automatically loaded.
• Automatically catalog a movie from your hard drive. Movie Label can automatically scan your hard drives for video files.
• With a powerful, yet easy to use search engine will find golden oldies.
• Save money by not buying duplicates of your movies and tracking their rent DVD-ROM drive.
• Get a complete picture of your collection with statistics and reports.
• Catalog any media, ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even VHS, if you still have. You can even add your own media types.
• Learn new things about your movies by reading the downloaded information and other stuff.
• Export your collection and save it on your mobile device to keep for a long time. Movie Label exports to a variety of formats (Pro Edition Only).
• There are no restrictions! Keep any number of databases of any size.
What information is pumping Movie Label:
• Media: Covers, Trailer here.
• Lists: Genres, audio formats, languages, subtitles, aspect ratio, the TV series episodes (including part and so on for each episode).
• Information: name, original title, plot, slogan, studio, release date, certification, country, rating, General (interesting facts), etc ..
• Data File: codec, video size, resolution, format, standard, bit rate, frame rate.
• And more: in addition to the downloaded information you can add a lot of information: The last viewing, features, rating, price, location, website, etc.