||AIMP – player, which includes many additional modules: CD-Ripper, Tag Editor, Audio-player, audio converter, record audio and data CDs, etc. Plays a lot of audio formats, including WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, UMX, without the need for additional codecs. Has a stylish multi-language interface.
• Support for a large number of music formats: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2,. MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
• The sound output through DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
• 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanging, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Gain, Noise vote
• 32-bit audio processing to achieve the best quality!
• Work with multiple playlists. While one plays – you work with another
• Great functionality and user-friendly interface
• Create bookmarks and playback queue
• Support for the layout files (CUE)
• Support for plugins. You can add new utils or extend already existing
• LastFM skrobbler
• Support for multi-user mode. Several users working with one computer? Not a problem!
• Multilingual interface
• Shortcuts. Configure local and global hotkeys to your taste!
• Search for files. Search files on all opened playlists
• Flexible program settings
• Work with multiple playlists
• Individual display settings
• Ability to block content from changes
• Synchronize content to a folder / Other playlists