||DaVinci Resolve 11 – is the most advanced solution for color correction and professional multi-track editing. Now installation, setting colors, final processing and creation of the final product can be performed in one app! DaVinci Resolve allows the build-up and does not depend on the resolution of the material, so the system is suitable for use on the set, in a small studio and on the biggest Hollywood projects. Among the distinctive features of the DaVinci Resolve – the availability of tools to implement the boldest creative ideas, compatibility with other programs, high speed and legendary image quality. It is for these benefits system chosen by most of the world’s largest film studios.
The most advanced tools for color settings
• DaVinci systems are standard in post-production image processing since 1984. Many colorists appreciate this solution because of its performance, quality and workflow. DaVinci Resolve application combines the unlimited possibilities to set the color and incredibly high speed by using multiple GPUs. Thanks to this functional system DaVinci has become the most popular of all color correction programs, which are used in the creation of films and documentaries, commercials, TV shows and video clips.
More than 70 new features and mode of collaboration
• DaVinci Resolve 11 has more than 70 new editing functions, including ensuring the possibility of co-creation, when one timeline can work simultaneously by several people. Editing tools take into account the context of the operation being performed, so DaVinci Resolve automatically determines the parameters of pruning on the location of the mouse cursor. To increase the speed of installation and easy switching between applications provided customizing keyboard shortcuts. Offering the most advanced tools for collaborative editing, DaVinci Resolve 11 lets you focus on the creative side of!
Expandable configuration and high realtime performance
• DaVinci Resolve allows the build-up and support to work with multiple graphics processors on the basis of modern computers MacPro and the latest versions of Windows and Linux. The system supports up to eight GPUs that allows you to create your own configuration and quickly get the result in real time. This is particularly important when the projects to be undertaken in a short time. Workstations with DaVinci Resolve will provide the highest speed of the process, whether it is during the installation of color in the system or by using the native application for post-production.
Acceleration of the workflow and full control
• In modern conditions lead times are limited. Due to the fact that the control panel DaVinci Resolve allows you to simultaneously adjust the various parameters for the installation of color takes less time. Full control is carried out using the buttons, knobs and trackballs. Panel provides 32 multi-functional pen with automatic labels, so the commands do not have to look for multi-page menus. Without interrupting workflow, just one touch of a button, you can save color schemes and call them from memory, upload still images and perform other actions.
Systematization of complex projects
• Conservation and management of media content is important in dealing with any task. DaVinci Resolve has a new tool to backup your valuable files, making it possible to pre-check the resulting material. The necessary files are stored in multiple folders with check data integrity. DaVinci Resolve also allows you to edit metadata, synchronize sound and create the material for installation, set the color and overlay visuals. With the help of DaVinci Resolve can manage media files on disk and network, and thanks to the support of almost all formats eliminates the need for converting files.
Final processing and the final product in any format
• DaVinci Resolve has powerful features for processing material and the creation of the final product in any resolution, whether the master copy for television, digital cinema package or for distribution on the Internet. There are exported to various formats, including additional information, the formation of EXR and DPX files for applying visual effects, and withdrawal of uncompressed 10-bit video files ProRes for editing in applications such as Final Cut Pro X. Thanks to the work with the original image of DaVinci Resolve provides the best possible result. Final master copy will be the first copy of the original image obtained from files of RAW!
Unique processing in the color space YRGB with 32-bit precision floating point
• High achievement system DaVinci Emmy ™ award awarded for his contribution to the television industry. All image processing is performed in the color space YRGB with precision 32-bit floating point. This algorithm allows you to adjust the brightness without re-balancing of color in areas of shadow, midtone and light, so you can easily get the desired result. Through the use of 32-bit precision and color space YRGB correction range becomes much wider, so the image quality with DaVinci Resolve is unmatched by any other product.
The most versatile solution for postprocessing
• DaVinci Resolve supports applications for editing and visual effects. Compatibility with Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Adobe® Premiere Pro® CC and other programs provides a closed loop installation. This means that the editing can be carried out in any system. Then, using XML, AAF or EDL perform reverse bind to the RAW files and complete processing in DaVinci Resolve, using a higher color depth. Visual effects shots from After Effects® CC and Nuke can be placed on the timeline by simply dragging. With the ability to work together with dozens of other applications DaVinci Resolve is the universal solution to obtain the required results at the post-processing.
• Requirements for Windows: Windows 8 (64bit), 12GB of RAM (8GB minimum acceptable 12GB, 16GB or more recommended), and more than two linear x16 PCIe 2.0 / 3.0 slots for graphics cards and linear x8 PCIe 3.0 slot for RED Rocket accelerator or host bus adapter (HBA). linear x4 PCIe 2.0 slot editing DeckLink 4K Extreme. HDMI output for HDMI monitor.
• When using UltraStudio SDI board must have a discrete USB 3.0 controller: Renesas Electronics uPD720200. Fast disk array SATA, SAS or Fiber Channel.
• If you have only one card system, it is recommended to install the most powerful version, such as GeForce GTX 780 with 3072Mb of onboard memory or GTX Titan with 6GB of memory. To work with 4K-DCI permissions recommended graphics card with 3GB of onboard memory.
• Support for hardware control panels: DaVinci Resolve Control Surface, Avid Artist Color, JLCooper Eclipse CX, Tangent Devices Element or Tangent Devices WAVE.
• Recommended monitor to work with DaVinci Resolve 10, with a resolution of 1920×1080 and higher. GUI Resolve optimized for resolution 2560h1440.
• Certified graphics cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4096 MB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4096 MB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3076 MB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN 6Gb GDDR5, NVIDIA Quadro K5000 and NVIDIA Quadro K6000. Alternative solutions: AMD FirePro W8000 and AMD FirePro W9000. Add a graphics card in the fifth socket for GUI & Image Processing. In the first PCIe slot, you can add a second video card (for Image Processing) or card RED Rocket.
• Hardware I / O device: Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI.
• Certified for graphics GUI: NVIDIA Quadro K600, NVIDIA Quadro K2000, NVIDIA Quadro K4000 (this is the minimum recommended solution for 3D Stereoscopic systems).