||R-Drive Image – is a potent utility providing disk image files creation and data backup. A disk image file contains the exact, “byte for byte” copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created without having to reboot the computer and with different levels of data compression. These drive image files can be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
R-Drive Image restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or free space on the disk without rebooting the system. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version of the program from CD / DVD disc or diskettes.
R-Drive Image OEM Kit 6.0 Build 6004 – When you need to restore only certain files from a disk image can be connected as a virtual disk; data from it, i.e. directly from the disk image, easily copied using Windows Explorer or other file utilities. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and recovery solutions to prevent catastrophic losses after a fatal system failure or hardware.
The possibility of R-Drive Image:
• Simple and intuitive user interface – no need for in-depth computer management skills.
• Operations “on the fly”: Image files are created without having to stop and restart the operating system Windows. In the process of creating an image and to its completion, all other disk writes are stored in cache memory. Image restoration is also carried out “on the fly” with the exception of the system partition. When you restore a system partition, you must restart the program to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or by using specially created startup disks (CD / DVD or floppy disk).
• Image files compression. To save disk space image files can be compressed.
• Support for removable media devices. Image files can be stored on removable media devices such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
• Bootable version. The bootable version used to create the image / restore / backup of locked OS partitions. The computer restarts in boot mode or directly from Windows, or by using removable media, USB, CD / DVD disc or a set of 6 floppy disks. The bootable version has a graphical interface or pseudo-graphic mode (run on a computer, the card is not supported in the GUI).
• Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0 in the boot version. While the cost of hard drives is constantly decreasing, IDE-USB 2.0 or 3.0 case c corresponding hard drive may be the most optimal and reliable solution to backup system and other partitions that can be restored only in the standalone version. Do not use numerous unreliable CD / DVD and slow CD / DVD recorders. Remember that when creating the image in incremental mode, this drive should not be too large.
• Support networks in the bootable version. Boot R-Drive Image version supports disk image file on a remote computer and restore from a remote computer on a local network in Microsoft (CIFS protocol).
• Expanded list of supported devices in the boot version. Added new computer hardware supported in bootable version R-Drive Image.
• A disk image can be connected as a virtual disk, read-only. The content of such a disk can be viewed and copied.
• Restore individual files and folders. From the image can be restored individual files and folders or with the appropriate action, or connect the image as a virtual disk.
• Splitting the image file. Drive images can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
• Image Protection. Disk image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
• Create a new partition. This image can be restored to the free disk space. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
• Replacement of parts. This image can be restored on other existing partitions. The program can delete the existing partition and restore the disk image on that free space.
• Copy disc to disc. An entire disk can be directly copied on another one of equal or greater capacity.
• Checking the created image. A disk image file can be checked for the correctness of its creation before it is saved and / or restored.
• Schedule. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and executed at a certain time automatically.
• Script creation for frequent or unattended actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts for creating an image file and appending data to an existing image file. Scripts are executed from a command line and such command can be included to any command file.
• Notification of completed transactions. The program automatically creates and sends e-mail notification, and can also run an external application when the disk image is successfully created or the action creation failed.
• Support for file system ReFS (stable file system), a new local file system, which Microsoft introduced in Windows 2012 Server. Supports all disk activities, except for resizing partitions.