|PicturesToExe Deluxe – is an excellent program for creating slide shows. Features an easy-to-use interface and it can work both ordinary users and professional photographers. To create a slideshow, you can use any images and text. Also available for use various cinematographic transition effects between slides (including 3D effects). You can also add background music and text comments. With the Timeline, you can synchronize the picture and music.
In addition, PicturesToExe contains an option to synchronize the length of the slide show at the time of playing music. The program has a rich palette of various options to help you create a unique presentation! If necessary, you can protect a slide show with a password or specify a date after which the slideshow will not function.
Key features and functions
• Single EXE file. PicturesToExe Deluxe creates a single EXE file which contains all the images, music and text. This file can be shoved on any computer with operational system Windows XP, Vista, 2000;
• Burn DVD. VideoBuilder module will help you record a video created on DVD. VideoBuilder has a large number of options and you can customize the menu and other options the DVD;
• Download the slideshow on YouTube. Upload a video for YuoTube possible directly from the interface of PicturesToExe Deluxe;
• Create high-quality video. Create a slide show can be saved in a format HD (H.264);
• Effects approximation remote and rotation. You can apply these effects in your slide show to make it even more attractive appearance;
• Objects and animations. Powerful editor of objects due to various effects, able to create complex animations;
• Set up a slide. Each slide can be configured individually.
– Attaching Sound Memos (.wav format or .mp3);
– The imposition of background music;
– The imposition of backgrounds.
What’s New in PicturesToExe 8
Displays all audio tracks and gives the user control over each audio clip.
Volume can be adjusted using the key points to create the envelope.
The gradual appearance and disappearance can be applied to any audio clip.
Audio clip can be connected to the slide. If you move the slide audio clip moves along with it.
Audio commentary added to the slides are displayed on the timeline.
Improvements in audio
The new design of the Audio tab in the Project Settings.
Export audio tracks into one MP3-file allows you to reduce the file size of the executable display. Using this function eliminates the incompatibility of audio files when creating EXE files for playback on Mac.
The ‘audio commentary’ in the pop-up menu slide list.
So called templates consisting of objects with predefined animations that can be applied to existing slides.
Styles can create, import and export using the Style Editor.
Objects and Animation
Motion blur can be applied using keyframes. If blur applied to the parent object, all child objects will be blurred. Blur can be used for objects in custom slide transition effects.
Dynamic Unsharp Mask can be applied using keyframes.
Adjusting the color (eg: sepia, grayscale) can be applied using keyframes.
The crop tool in the “Image Adjustment and frontiers.”
Mask container can be inserted into another mask container.
Transparent background slide transition effects for the user.
Related images on the slide. See the “main object”.
Optimized Masks objects.
The “Scale keyframes in objects (on time change)” in the Set up a slide completely redesigned and is the default for new slides. You can change the default settings from the Settings tab / project.
Command to change the duration of the slide in the menu on the ‘More’ in the object editor and animation. Using this tool allows the user to save the absolute time position keyframes or scale keyframes after changing the length of the slide.