||ABBYY Comparator – a universal solution to compare two versions of a document in a variety of formats. The program quickly reveals significant discrepancies in the text and helps to prevent the signing of the publication or incorrect version of the document. The program will help save time lawyers, sales managers, financiers, logisticians, and all office workers, who face the comparison of documents – contracts, certificates, price lists or other materials. In addition, the available development tools – technology comparison of documents in various formats can be integrated into existing IT-enterprise system or third-party applications.
Supported incoming formats:
ABBYY Comparator allows you to compare documents in the following formats:
• PDF (* .pdf)
• Image files (* .jpeg, * .tiff, * .png, * .j2k, * .bmp, * .jbig2, * .gif, * .pdf, etc.).
• Microsoft Office:
– Word (* .doc, * .docx)
– Excel (* .xls, * .xlsx)
– PowerPoint (* .ppt, * .pptx)
• Rich Text Format (* .rtf)
• Open Document (* .odt, * .ods, * .odp)
• Text Document (* .txt)
• HTML (* .html)
• XPS (requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.x)
Note: For comparison, Microsoft Office documents and Open Document on your computer must be installed applications that allow you to print files of appropriate formats, such as, Microsoft Office, LibreOffice.
• Comparison of documents in different formats, both paper and electronic
• Display only significant changes in the text
• Easily view the compared documents and navigate the differences
• Flexible to preserve the comparison results
• Comparison of documents in text formats, and in the graphic (scanned documents or photos, PDF without the text layer, etc.). A comparison is available for documents written in Russian and English.
• Display of important discrepancies: delete, add or change text. Insignificant variations in formatting, font, spaces and tabs are ignored.
• Parallel view found inconsistencies in both documents. You can navigate between differences on the special panel, and found differences will be highlighted in sync compared to the documents. Documents can be viewed next to each other or one below the other.
• Opportunities to preserve the comparison results in a report on the differences or the PDF-document with comments in the field changes. You can also remove pre insignificant differences, unless you want to include them in the report.
• Simple and intuitive interface that allows you to work without any preparation.
• Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 8.1, 7, Vista, XP SP3 or higher.
• Memory: 1024 MB. In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB
• HDD: 300 MB for typical installation and 700 MB for the program.
• Video card and monitor with a resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels.
• Internet connection to activate the serial number.
• Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device.