||Image for Windows – a utility for backing up a file system disk. The backup can be removed from any hard drive, including network drives. The program has direct access to file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (discs CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW). You can record your backups to CD or DVD, create a bootable disk for automatic recovery. The program also supports the interface RAID.
• Total Reliability – allows to verify each and every byte it backs up.
• Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock ™ add, create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
• Security – Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit encryption AES.
• Backup Changed Data – Differential backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – easy to use for the first time and every time.
• Maximum Compression – By default, compression is applied to the drive images you create.
• Maximum Speed ??- If backup speed is paramount, you can bypass compression entirely.
• Optical Drive Support – You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
• Bootable Rescue Discs – every time you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
• Restore individual files or folders – using the free add TBIView, you can view the contents of files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
• Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and supports the area used FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and separation of XFS. Partitions with other file system types can be supported fully. Supports all standard partitions in an MBR, EMBR, or GPT
• Windows Servers – Supports both Workstation and Server Windows.
• Cost Effectiveness – includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
• Flexibility – Restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the opportunity to restore NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS.
• Wide-Ranging Device Support – Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drives. Image for DOS supports these drives directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows simply uses the drivers already available under Windows).