||PassMark BurnInTest Professional – professional version of the program for the comprehensive and detailed testing of computer components. The utility tests the processor speed, RAM, hard drives, CD / DVD drives, sound cards, video cards, printers, network connections. BurnInTest Professional can also conduct testing of successive (up to 12 ports simultaneously) and parallel port, USB (up to 10 ports simultaneously). Also in the professional version, there are additional options of testing processors and video cards. After testing the program gives a report with found bugs and instability. Ideally suited to overclocking.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro 8.0 Build 1041 – Also in the professional version, there are additional options of testing processors and video cards. After testing the program gives a report with found bugs and instability. Ideally suited to overclocking. Tests CPU, hard disk, CD ROM, recording software on CD, two-dimensional graphics, three-dimensional graphics, memory, network connection, serial ports, parallel ports, USB ports, recorder, video playback, printer or customer developed plug-in testing, which can be monitored simultaneously. Results can be saved to the hard disk, printed or exported as a graphical image.
BurnInTest also allows testing of serial, parallel, and USB devices, and has extensive online support. There is also a function of EMC testing to ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM testing to 64GB and cyclic rebooting. Hope society on a computer can affect the large costs when system crash. Also, check your computer hardware for a short period of time, so that the hidden and unknown problems are before they are commonly found. The program is suitable for computer enthusiasts, hardware manufacturers, system researchers and “accelerators” that want to get the most out of their system.
The application includes the following additional features:
• Online help & PDF manual
• A customer style results certificate
• Support for printing results
• Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
• Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
• The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
• ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
• The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
• Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
• Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
• Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
• Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
• Support for production line automation and detailed logging
• RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
• Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B & W or color testing
• MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
• Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
• Testing of up to 20 CD / DVD drives simultaneously
• CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD / DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
• Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
• Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
• Video RAM testing
• Testing the playback of Videos
• Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
Version 8.0 build 1041, 27 / April / 2015
* The disk test has been optimized to run faster, especially for disks that are faster than about 800MB / s.
* The physical disk test may report “Unable to unmount volume” if partition information is found on the disk, but no volume is mounted. This has been corrected.
* Corrected a possible crash bug with the Butterfly seek disk test if BurnInTest is unable to get the disk volume information.
* Reduced the time taken to collect System information.
* Corrected a possible crash bug if BurnInTest was started before the disk system information was collected.
* Updated CPU system information: Added Intel Cherry Trail, Braswell and Knights Landing. Added Intel Bay trail temperature monitoring. Intel Core 2 Duo E6000 and E4000 temperature monitoring updates. Added newer Intel Haswell and Broadwell CPU system information. Added newer AMD CPU system information.
* Improvements to memory information collection for SPD decode of DDR2 ECC, the Intel 5100 chipset, Intel Wildcat Point PCH and decoding of DDR3 rev1.1 timings.
* Added System information for the AMD HD 8690A GPU.