||R-Drive Image – is an effective tool for creating disk image files and data backup. A disk image file contains the exact, “byte to byte” copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created without rebooting the computer and with different levels of data compression. These drive image files can be stored in a variety of places, including removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
R-Drive Image OEM Kit 6.0 – restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or free space on the disk without rebooting the system. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version of the program from CD / DVD or diskettes.
Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure. You can also use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you need one, already configured system, many identical computers. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image and then deploy it on all other computers, saving time and money.
If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image can be connected as a virtual disk; data from it, i.e. directly from the disk image, easily copied using Windows Explorer or other file utilities. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and restore data to prevent catastrophic losses after a fatal system failure or hardware.
Features R-Drive Image:
• Simple and intuitive user interface – no in-depth computer management skills.
• Operations “on the fly”: Image files are created without having to stop and restart the operating system Windows. In the process of creating an image and to its completion, all other disk writes are stored in cache memory. Image restoration is also carried out “on the fly” with the exception of the system partition. When you restore a system partition, you must restart the program to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows, or by using specially created startup disks (CD / DVD or floppy disks).
• Image files compression. To save disk space image files can be compressed.
• Support for removable media devices. Image files can be stored on removable media devices such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
• The bootable version. The bootable version used to create the image / restore / backup of locked OS partitions. The computer restarts in boot mode or directly from Windows, or by using removable media, USB, CD / DVD disc or a set of 6 floppy disks. The bootable version has a graphical interface or pseudo-graphic mode (runs on your computer, the card is not supported by the graphical interface).
• Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0 in standalone version. While the cost of hard drives constantly going down, IDE-USB 2.0 or 3.0 case c corresponding hard drive may be the most optimal and reliable solution to backup system and other partitions that can be restored only in the standalone version. Do not use numerous unreliable CD / DVD and slow CD / DVD recorders. Remember: when you create an image in incremental mode, this drive should not be too large.
• Support networks in the standalone version. Boot R-Drive Image version supports disk image file on a remote computer and restore from a remote computer on a local network in Microsoft (CIFS protocol).
• Expanded list of supported devices in the boot version. Added new computer hardware supported in the standalone version of R-Drive Image.
• A disk image can be connected as a virtual disk read-only. The contents of the disc can be viewed and copied.
• Restore individual files and folders. From the image can be restored to individual files and folders or with the appropriate action, or connect the image as a virtual disk.
• Splitting the image file. A disk image file can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
• Image Protection. Disk image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
• Create a new partition. These disk image can be restored to the free disk space. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
• Replacement of parts. This image can be restored on other existing partitions. The program can delete the existing partition and restore the disk image on that free space.
• Copying a disk to disk. An entire disk can be copied to any other, the same or greater capacity.
• Checking the created image. A disk image file can be checked for the correctness of its creation before it is saved and / or restored.
• Schedule. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and executed at a certain time automatically.
• Script creation for frequent or unattended actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts for creating an image file and appending data to an existing image file. Scripts are executed from a command line and such command can be included to any command file.
• Notification of completed transactions. The program automatically creates and sends e-mail notification, and can also run an external application when the disk image is successfully created or the operation of its creation failed.
• Support for file system ReFS (stable file system), a new local file system, which Microsoft introduced in Windows 2012 Server. Supports all disk activities, except for resizing partitions.