||Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 – is a world leader in solutions for 2D- and 3D-design. As more graphic, 3D modeling to accelerate the design work and documentation, share models and develop new ideas. For AutoCAD available thousands of add-ons that can satisfy the needs of a wide range of clients. AutoCAD® 2016 now features enhanced workspace, the broader context of the project and the intellectual tools, such as models of coordinated and intelligent dimensioning tools and enhanced PDF.
• Conversion of online maps in static images and print.
• Ability to add geolocation and display more colors for the reality.
• Removing the curves, contours of surfaces.
• Extrude and displacement curves using the context-sensitive tool.
• Three-dimensional modeling of arbitrary shapes.
• Analysis of the continuity of the connection surfaces.
• Management of the viewport in the workspace by changing the viewport, types and visual styles.
• Formation of arrays of objects in the design in three-dimensional environment.
• Ability to change the PUK using the multipurpose knobs.
The functions of the documentation:
• improved interface for efficient design, the access to the drawings directly from the tape.
• Quick opening new and existing drawings from the page “New Tab”.
• Preview the results of frequently used commands.
• A quick search of the necessary tools for an improved Help window.
• Share design data through accurate document production tools.
• Auto adaptive and tips through intelligent command line.
• Access to tools to create sections and detail views.
• Support linkages between elements of the array.
Features of interaction:
• The ability to use the channel of the project on the corporate network.
• Linking together the work on the desktop, in the cloud and on your mobile device.
• Supports TrustedDWG to ensure the accuracy of drawings AutoCAD.
• Interacting with Autodesk 360 (synchronization of files and user settings), import models Autodesk Inventor.
• The exchange of information through social networks Facebook and Twitter.
• Support for PDF format for easy sharing and reuse project developments.
• Using the web-interface or mobile device through the application AutoCAD 360.
• Selecting and editing of standard surface materials.