||ArchiCAD – a powerful simulation application that allows architects to design buildings more effectively using the technology of Virtual Building. ArchiCAD allows architects to concentrate on designing, carrying out this work independently or in a team, while sharing data with consultants and experts in other fields. After downloading ArchiCAD 18, you will discover the advantages of architectural design in 3D-space and get pleasure from the incredible freedom in their work.
In ArchiCAD 18 Build 6000, you will see created 3D-model of a building, on the basis that automatically generates all the necessary documents and images. The project takes on life and develops on the screen simultaneously with the work of your mind, you can focus on creativity. Building Information Modeling is the most natural and intuitive approach to design, and thanks to the clarity of 3D-representation of projects, customers will be impressed with your creativity.
• Familiarity with the instrument of morphine. In ArchiCAD, a new tool called «MORPH» (Morph) and intended for a free modeling.
• The components of the instrument of morphine. Objects created Morph tool, made up of three components: a node (vertex), the face and the surface.
• Creating a polygonal object morphine. The first method of constructing an object morpho – polygon. With it you can build a loop – in fact, the morpho-face.
• Creation of polygonal 3D-object morphine. Polygon object does not tied to a single plane – any node account may hold any position in the space, thus creating a spatial polygon.
• Creating a rectangular, arc and closed Morpho-elements. In general, there are four types of building Morpho-elements: “rectangle” and “rotated rectangle” to create straight elements, “the center and radius” and “point on the curve” to create curved elements.
• Creation of 3D-box of the Morpho-elements. The method of constructing Box creates a solid object. The first two points define the bottom of the box, and the third – height.
• Create rounded Morpho-elements. The third method of constructing – rounding. Constructed in three steps, with the first it is necessary to set a profile.
• Selection of sub-elements. Each morph-element consists of sub-elements, which can be identified for further work. Select multiple sub-elements. With this you can select several sub-elements at once.
• Removal of sub-elements of morphine. At any time, a dedicated sub-element Morph can be removed by editing the structure thus morphs.
• Work with the edges and surfaces. At the same time to the existing morpho-element you can add a new geometry – face solid-surface or object.
• Setting the elevation of morphine. As with any other 3D object morphs you can set the elevation – this parameter is called base height.
• Display Morpho-elements in the plan. On the floor plan morpho-item is displayed as 3D projection – as well as the complex roof or shell.
• Setting coatings have morpho-element. In the Options dialog morpho-element, you can specify a base coating material, which is then applied to all faces of the object.
• Set up methods of splitting the faces in the morpho-elements. Any face morpho-element has three modes of construction that affect the principles of the surfaces and their mapping.
• Change the texture of faces in the morpho-elements. The default method of applying texture to the morphs – boxed. But the user can ask the method of applying for each face – up to the spherical overlay.
• Change the origin and direction at the morphological and texture element. For each face morpho-element, you can specify a start point spread texture and its angle of rotation.
• Moving the morpho-body. Any node morpho-element can freely move in space, thus changing the overall structure of the volume and being attached to the other nodes, the edges of objects.
New in version 18:
• Built-in visualization CineRender, created by MAXON Computer for CINEMA 4D – high quality photorealistic imaging continues to be the main way to demonstrate to the client the ideas of the architect. Integration into the ArchiCAD 18 professional rendering engine CineRender, developed by MAXON for CINEMA 4D, making it accessible to more users. Quality visualizations created by the touch of a button, can compete with the results obtained by careful tuning huge number of parameters – it enables both novice and professional users to perform imaging without leaving loved BIM-applications. In addition, dynamic preview and support for background calculations make the process smooth and uninterrupted visualization. Full support for exporting files from ArchiCAD 18 CINEMA 4D allows users to reduce the time visualization with distributed computing technology, realized in CINEMA 4D.