||Avast! – Antivirus software that can find viruses on the PC hard disk, in his memory, boot sectors, etc. Supported by a virus in the letters, there are blocker script. Virus database is constantly updated and can be downloaded via the Internet. Avast! It has a simple and intuitive interface with skins support. The program is equipped with modules for checking e-mail, Internet traffic, IM and P2P clients. It contains a repository of suspicious and infected files, viruses, and scanning module before loading Windows.
Changes in avast! 2015:
• HTTPS scanning: Now Avast antivirus can detect and decode secure TLS / SSL traffic by using the web content filtering. The Avast use their own generated certificates that are added to the store root certificates Windows, as well as major browsers. This feature protects you from viruses coming through HTTPS-traffic and adds compatibility for SPDY + HTTPS / HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can configure / disable this feature in the settings section.
• Secure your home network: Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (the status of Wi-Fi, connected devices, configure the router, the default passwords, etc.). This is a fairly new approach, so try Avast detect potential problems not only for specific and isolated units, but for the network devices that you use and connect to the Internet.
• SecureDNS (this function is available only in the paid version): Avast is a new secure DNS-service that protects against vulnerable DNS / DNS interception on the router / client (including the disadvantaged, social networks, etc.).
• Smart Scan (Smart Scan): A single integrated scan, including all types of checks (antivirus software updates, a home network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
• New support system: A simple way to paid users to send an inquiry to the technical support with all necessary information to be added automatically. Improved knowledge base for free users. Technical support and assistance to become fully online and more modern.
• General bug fixes: Fixes include many changes for all components that improve stability and performance (the focus has traditionally been focused on network components and anti-virus engine).
Avast! Antivirus Pro – Antivirus software that can find viruses on the PC hard disk, in his memory, boot sectors, etc. Supported by a virus in the letters, there are blocker script. Virus database is constantly updated and can be downloaded via the Internet. Avast! It has a simple and intuitive interface with skins support. The program is equipped with modules for checking e-mail, Internet traffic, IM and P2P clients. It contains a repository of suspicious and infected files, viruses, and scanning module before loading Windows. To improve the level of protection avast! Pro Antivirus uses full virtualization. Any application can be run in a virtual environment “sandbox” to prevent hackers to break into your PC. Moreover, for the most sensitive operations, avast! SafeZone provides isolated “fortress” on the desktop.
Avast! Internet Security – encompasses all the high technology for one purpose: to provide you with the highest level of protection against computer viruses. avast! Internet Security includes antivirus Avast, and virtualization module processes, anti-spam filter and a built-in firewall. Supported by a virus in the letters, there are blocker script. Virus database is constantly updated and can be downloaded via the Internet. Solution avast! Internet Security provides comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, and spam protection by using a firewall and is now supplemented by new technology, avast! SafeZone. This technology creates an isolated virtual desktop invisible to would-be attacker, where you can safely make purchases and banking transactions on the Internet.
• Antivirus and antispyware kernel – the core Innovative Scanning protects against viruses, spyware, and other malicious agents.
• Protection against rootkits in real time – Prevents loading hidden malware (rootkits) that during the boot process of a computer is invisible to other scanners.
• Automatic firewall – Blocks hackers from using the heuristic and behavioral analysis, as well as the “white” list of safe applications.
• Antispam – Comprehensive spam and phishing filter, which functions as a plug-in to MS Outlook and general proxy POP3 / IMAP4 for other mail clients.
• avast! WebRep – Provides ratings of reliability and reputation of Web sites based on feedback from the user community.
• avast! CommunityIQ – Our technology uses a global network of sensors to transmit to us (anonymous) data about real experiences from working in the Internet user group avast !, wished to leave comments. This data is then used to protect all users of avast! by providing the latest information on viruses and infected websites.
Because of avast! CommunityIQ over the past 30 days, avast! It identified 73,711 infected Web sites and defended 122,464,309 users of their visit.
• The scanner operating at system initialization – Scans your computer for infection even before the operating system will be able to activate any viruses contained in it (now supported in Windows 7 and Windows Vista).
• avast! SafeZone – Opens a new (empty) desktop so that other applications are not “see” what is happening – the perfect solution for banking operations or secure ordering and purchase of goods. After closing leaves “traces”.
• AutoSandbox – Offers users to run suspicious applications in a virtual environment “sandbox”.
• avast! Sandbox – Provides an additional layer of protection for your PC and its applications in a virtual environment in which no attacks will not go unnoticed (instead of a real PC).
• Intelligent Scanner – Reduces the number of required inspection of files up to 80% with the help of the “white” list of safe applications. Files that are designated as secure, is not re-scanned if they have not changed.
• The “no notification / game” – Automatically detects full-screen applications and disables the “pop-up” windows and other notifications without jeopardizing safety.
• «Green» Computer – consumes minimal computer resources due to efficient and effective technology.