|ESET Endpoint Security – comprehensive antivirus for small and medium business and corporate customers. It combines the best proactive endpoint protection for anti-malware, anti-spam and two-way firewall. ESET Endpoint Security – a new generation of ESET anti-virus products for small, medium-sized businesses and corporate clients. The solution uses scanning technology based on White List “safe files” that are checked against a database file reputation for performance.
New in ESET Endpoint Security:
• Improved functionality and practicality
• Control access to the Internet: create one rule for multiple URL-addresses or multiple policies for different locations in the network. New in version 6: a policy of “soft” blocking and the ability to customize page elements blocking and warnings.
• Personal firewall: You can now create firewall rules directly from a magazine or notice IDS and assign profiles for network interfaces.
• New protection against botnets: help detect malware by analyzing their data sharing schemes and protocols.
• Device Control: You can now define the type and serial number of the device and set one rule to multiple devices.
• New smart mode HIPS: located between automatic and interactive mode and provides an opportunity to identify suspicious activity and harmful processes in the system.
• Improvements updater / mirror: you can now resume downloads virus signature database and modules products.
• A new approach to remote management of computers using ESET Remote Administrator: Now you can re-send logs when reinstalling or ERA for testing, installing solutions ESET security software remotely, receive an overview of the security status of the network environment and sort the different data later.
• Interface improvements: Now to manually start updating the virus signature database and modules from the Windows taskbar, you can one-click. Support for touch screens and high-resolution screens.
• Improved detection and removal of third-party security solutions.
• Phishing: protects against attempts to obtain passwords and other confidential information by blocking access to malicious Web sites, which take the form of normal websites.
• Increased scan speed: using the total local cache in virtualized environments.
Detection and protection technology
• Increased speed and reliability of the installation.
• Additional scan engine memory monitors the behavior of processes and scans malicious processes when they remove masking memory.
• Improved blocker exploit: to protect applications that are typically vulnerable to exploits such as browsers, software for reading PDF-files, e-mail clients and components MS Office. Blocker exploits now supports Java and helps to improve the detection of Java-related vulnerabilities and protect against them.
• Improved detection and removal of rootkits.
• Protection against vulnerabilities: additional advanced filtering settings for intrusion detection and vulnerability of different types.
• The scan engine idle: automatically scans local drives when the computer is idle.