||Pop Art Studio – a graphical program that can be of interest to those who are seriously interested in photo art, styles, photos, etc. The program adjusts your images to the style pop-art (works with BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and TIFF). It contains lots of Andy Warhol effects and the famous Roy Lichtenstein effect. This graphical program provides a huge selection of drawing tools, filters, gradients and color adjustment capabilities. The program also contains a lot of features for editing text and background to create an unlimited number of unique Pop Art images.
– Batch Image Andy Warhol: Che, Marilyn, Mao, Coca Cola and others.
– Slides, postage stamps, printing, collage
– Figured collages, mosaic pictures, text mosaic
– Batch image processing (resize, flip, rotate, watermark, effects)
– Pop Art Girls, Typo Effect, Grammy Art, Sky Writing
– MC Escher, Tessellation, Kaleidoscope, Seamless Tile
– Effects: glare, engraving, sand, rain, etc.
– Techno Dots, Conical Gradient, Retro Circles, damping effect
– Vector and raster layers, layer groups
– Examples of design elements: banners, logos, buttons, animations
– Scale, resize, crop, and rotate images coup
– Blur, color, deformation, edge, artistic, and texture effects
– Zoom, fill, eraser and magic eraser, Clone Stamp
– Brush, airbrush, effect brush, brush stories
– Automatic correction of red-eye reduction
– Noise reduction, smoothing the edges, sharpening, unsharp mask
– Open, edit and save files and layers in the format of Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
– Supported file formats BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and PSD (Photoshop)