||TuneUp Utilities – quite a large set of various tools for tuning and optimizing the system. With TuneUp Utilities, you can clean the disks of “rubbish”, delete incorrect records from the registry and defragment it, optimize memory, manage startup permanently delete files from the disc with a special utility “TuneUp Shredder” (further recovery becomes impossible, even with with special programs), to recover deleted files, change the look of Windows, and much more.
Setup and Analysis (Customize and Analyze):
• Includes a startup manager (TuneUp StartUp Manager), tweaker Interface Windows (TuneUp WinStyler), “System Information” (TuneUp System Information) and “General system settings” (TuneUp SystemControl). A distinctive feature of the manager of a startup is that in its settings can be set individually for each user a list of programs. The “System Information” contains detailed information about installed hardware, as well as the amount of memory, the version of Windows, and so on. D.
Cleaning and Repair (Clean and Repair):
• In this section you can find two utilities – to clean your computer from temporary files (DiskCleaner), and the utility to identify problems in the registry (RegistryCleaner). These tools are fine-tuning the system is very easy to handle and represent two of the wizard with step by step instructions.
Optimizing and tuning (Optimize and Improve):
• This group includes the defragmenter registry (RegistryDefrag), a utility for working with RAM (MemOptimizer) and a large number of system settings (System Optimizer), to maximize the efficiency of Windows. Choose the best system configuration to help special module System Advisor, who will analyze your computer and provide information on what is necessary to make changes to the user to increase system performance.
Administration and Management (Administer and Control):
• You can find the full Registry Editor Registry Editor, with which you can search and edit records, process manager (Process Manager) and a utility to properly remove the installed applications (Uninstall Manager).
Restore and delete files (File recovery and Destruction):
• The latter category includes configuration tools for working with files – a utility for recovery (Undelete) and a tool for removing sensitive data without the possibility of data recovery (Shredder). Additional features of the program can provide automatic updates and the ability to recover from a previously created backup system (RescueCenter).