||Adobe Acrobat XI Pro – is not just a popular Converter PDF. It includes smart features that provide additional opportunities for interaction. Easy, fast, professional. It is the ideal tool for marketing and technical specialists.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro can be used for the following purposes:
Editing PDF files
– With the help of Adobe Acrobat XI Pro can make minor changes to the text and images directly to a file PDF – the original document or graphic object is not required.
Export from PDF files
– Reduce the time required to re-set text files in PDF. Convert PDF files into editable documents of Microsoft Office. Reserved fonts, formatting, and the entire project.
Create PDF files
– You no longer need to worry about how your documents will appear on the screens of other users’ computers. Convert documents in the files to PDF, viewable to anyone with the help of free and robust program Adobe Reader.
Creation and analysis of the forms
– Reduce the time required to create forms, repeated data entry and error correction. Spread the form of the Internet, and then collect and analyze real-time results.
– Effectively distribute files to PDF, using only one e-mail attachment. Put multiple files into a single PDF document ordered to support the search function, which you can easily send e-mail.
Streamline the review and approval
– You no longer need to sort paper documents and e-mails. Automates the process of review and approval using Acrobat XI Pro. Reviewers can view and use each other’s comments. This allows you to create projects according to schedule.
Protect PDF files
– Acrobat XI Pro allows you to easily protect documents – regardless of the application.
Creation of PDF, meeting the requirements of standards
– If you create documents that conform to the standards necessary to perform all required operations. Now, all employees of your company can consistently perform multi-step procedure using Acrobat XI Pro. It’s easier than you think.
• Processor with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz or higher
• Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) or SP2 (64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32- and 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
• 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
• 1,85 GB of free hard disk space
• Screen resolution of 1024×768
• DVD-ROM drive
• Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
• Video hardware acceleration (optional)