||R-Wipe & Clean – a program to unrecoverable removal of data from a hard disk with ample opportunities. Among the features: clean file and files .dat (including those used by the system), deletion of records in the MFT and much more that is required to destroy the traces of activity on the computer. Besides clearing space on the disk (including the removal of clusters left over from previously deleted files), R-Wipe & Clean also lets you delete selected files and folders by clicking the right mouse button (the program adds to the context menu of Windows Explorer their labels “Delete and Wipe “and” Add to the Wipe List “), removes various temporary files, including Temporary Internet Files, and lists of open documents in the various applications, etc. It supports both the FAT, and NTFS.
• Verify and select information before irretrievable wiping.
• Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
• Complete removal of cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a Web site to facilitate their viewing. At the same time your favorite cookies may be.
• Wipe and delete Flash cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites.
• Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM.
• Clean autocomplete forms: user names, passwords, and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
• Clear history of visited pages.
• Clean the list of recently opened documents.
• Clean list of open files.
• To clear the contents of the clipboard Windows.
• Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
• Clean system Registry: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
• Clean list of frequently used components are stored in the system registry programs, links and icons Start menu, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, buttons and Internet Explorer.
• Wipes files .dat (including blocked), containing incorrect information on the completion of your Windows.
• Complete removal of the contents is offline.
• Clean activity traces from more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
• Create a schedule for removing activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. Such lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and registry keys.
• Full swap files Windows.
• Complete removal of labels that are on your desktop but are not linked to any existing objects.
• Clearing the event log Windows.
• Clearing the firewall Windows.
• Clean links to recent network folders.
• Wipe and delete temporary files and log files, dump files, memory, old Check Disk files.
• Complete removal of files in the folder Prefetch.
• Clean the list of files and folders, defragmentation.
• Delete folder view settings in Windows Explorer.
• Clean stored application descriptions.
• Clean stored in the cache of installed fonts and icons of running applications.
• Wipe and delete Windows Update.
• Wipe and delete WMI, diagnostics, and security management logs.
• Clean stored network passwords.
• Clean stored in the cache memory of the additional application tabs.
• Clean stored addresses of unread mail.
• Clean stored folders, FTP.
• Clean stored Start Menu.
• Clean stored in the cache wallpaper Windows.
Complete removal of files:
• Support for file systems FAT and NTFS.
• Wipes files using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD. Files can be wiped directly from Windows Explorer.
• Create a list of files and folders that can be removed at a time. Add a file system object in the list directly from Windows Explorer.
• Wipes file alternate data streams.
• Complete removal of free parts of file clusters.
• Support for file systems FAT and NTFS.
• Wipes unused disk space using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD.
• Wipes unused disk space tab R-Wipe & Clean point in the disk Properties.
• Wipes unused space of several disks through one single wipe task.
• Wipe records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
• Various problems R-Wipe & Clean can be combined into one or more procedures launched manually or at a specific time or a specific event in the automatic mode (for example, at the entrance / exit of the system on / off Windows, closing all or ANY KIND or browsers, etc.)
• Objective R-Wipe & Clean can be run from the command line.
• When schedule is set, erasing procedure is performed automatically in the background.
• After the procedure, the computer can be automatically turned off.