||Aiseesoft Total Video Converter – is a multifunctional software for converting video to other popular formats such as MP4, MKV, WMV, AVI, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, 3GP, DivX, VOB, HD Video, and others. In addition, the program can extract audio tracks from video files and convert them to AAC, AC3, AIFF, MP3, M4V, MP2, WAV, WMA and other audio formats. The program also includes a video editor with features such as cropping video, watermarks, merge multiple video files into one, and much more.
• Support for popular media players such as: PSP, iPod, iPhone, PS3, Zune, iRiver, Walkman, Pocket PC etc.
• The extract audio tracks from the input file and convert formats M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG.
• Function to extract and convert some of the input file.
• Setting the audio and video stream. Variable parameters: resolution, video bit rate, frame rate, audio channels, sample rate, etc.
• Merge multiple video files into one.
• The function allows you to crop the frame.
• The «Zoom», allowing to adjust the size and image quality.
• Create a snapshot of the current frame. The opening created pictures in one click. Setting saving images.
• The preview window of the original and output videos.
• Easy to use graphical interface.
• Full support for multi-processor systems.
• Many built-in tools for encoding / decoding.
Video: 3GP (* .3gp; *. 3g2), AVI, DV Files (* .dv; *. Dif), Flash Video Files (* .flv; *. Swf; *. F4v), MOD, MJPEG (*. mjpg; *. mjpeg), MKV, MPEG (* .mpg; *. mpeg; *. mpeg2; *. vob; *. dat), MPEG4 (* .mp4; *. m4v), MPV, QuickTime Files (*. qt; *. mov), Real Media Files (* .rm; *. rmvb), TOD, Video Transport Stream Files (* .ts; *. trp; *. tp), Windows Media Files (* .wmv; *. asf)
HD Video: MPEG2 HD Files (* .mpg; *. Mpeg), MPEG4 HD Files (* .mp4), QuickTime HD Files (* .mov), WMV HD Video Files (* .wmv), HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD TRP, HD TP
Audio: AAC, AIFF Audio Files (* .aif; *. Aiff), CUE, FLAC, M4A, MPEG Audio Files (* .mp3; *. Mp2), Monkey’s Audio Files (* .ape), OGG, Raw AC3 Files (* .ac3), Real Audio Files (* .ra; *. ram), SUN AU Audio Files (* .au), WAV, WMA