||WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – a powerful DVD ripper that supports all commercial DVD and can remove all restrictions. You can convert and rip your DVD to AVI, DivX, MP4, MPEG1-2, FLV, WMV, ASF video files with IPod, iPhone, mobile 3GP, PSP, PDA. It supports modern multi-core processors, and full compatibility with Windows 7. It is the fastest DVD ripper.
Besides converting video formats, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 188.8.131.52 allows you to back up your hard drive with original video, audio and subtitles within only 5 minutes. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is suitable for both experienced users and beginners.
• Support for multi-core processors, so the process will be much faster
• Batch rename and convert video files with the help of a predetermined pattern
• Copy DVD videos to other video formats
• Extract audio from DVD videos to MP3 format
• circumvention of copy protection CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS
• Setting conservation
• Select the files to extract
• Support for popular video formats (DVD to MOV, DVD to AVI, DVD to FLV, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to MP4)
• Support for popular portable devices (iPhone, DVD to IPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to PSP, DVD to Zune, Mobile phone)
• Support for capturing screenshots from DVD video to JPG and BMP
• Built-in powerful engine and high speed coding
• Support for multi-core processors
• The fastest copy speed
• Copy DVD without losing quality
• Batch Rename
• Support for screen capture from DVD
• Automatic shut-off subtitles, with a choice to enable or disable the subtitles
• Setting the output file, to optimize video quality
• Easy to use
Cutting, connection and separation.
• Cutting fragments.
Cut several files; adjust the length of your own.
• Merge multiple videos into one.
Collect several video files and combine them into a single output file.
• A breakdown of a single file into several.
Break one common file into several parts to fit your multimedia device.
Cut out the unwanted video area, to highlight the main.
• Edit Effects screen.
Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of the display. Create special effects to video, such as “Black and White” and “Old Film”.
• Add subtitles.
Add subtitles and change their font, size, color and location.
• The addition of a logo.
Personalize your video by adding a logo, which will also indicate authorship and to guarantee the protection of copyright and to avoid illegal copying.
• Preview and compare.
Do you want to see the effect after editing? Browse edited video and compare it with the original, literally frame by frame.