||Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio – a powerful software solution that is an integrated application for working with audio and music creation. In a very convenient and intuitive interface will provide Mixcraft Pro Studio features information and professional mastering. Mixcraft Pro Studio contains the tools, effects and loops, recording and editing tools, as well as offers enhanced routing MIDI-data and audio, powerful mechanism for editing notes in the form of a stave and finger keys, support for ReWire-hosting and external management of the program.
The complex is equipped with 55 effects and virtual instruments, including the 18 components that are not included in the standard package Mixcraft. These objects contain powerful technology mastering iZotope, G-Sonique, ToneBoosters and Acoustica, such as a set of iZotope Mastering Essentials. Reverb Acoustica Pro Studio offers advanced technology studio reverb with low CPU power consumption, and a 31-band EQ provides precise tone control.
What’s new in version 7.7.310:
* Bullet proofing based off crash reports for very very rare issues.
* Fix for temp file cleanup after video render crash. (Refixed for 310)
* Added note velocity short cut – use ctrl+click to edit velocities of selected notes
* Performance panel fix for clips recording from performance panel that started at an offset besides time 0.
* New selected clip data look.
* New playback cursor and caret color for better workflow.
* Render to multiple FLAC files crash fixed
* Unplug WaveRT device no longer freezes
* New colors for carets and play indicator
* New clip look (the waveform is outlined)
* Autoscroll during drag in track body with perf panel open is fixed more better, unless you are dragging clips
* Fix for switching between piano roll and step editor during playback and zoom levels are different
* Fix for not being able to load custom images on tracks.
* Ending video file proliferation- & duplicate files created on render.
What’s new in version 7.7.311:
* Cursor no longer disappears in Library when editing
* Home key in MIDI view positions main playback cursor appropriately
* Drop down scrolling issue with presets or vst drop downs
* Submix solo/mute issue when importing old version 6 project.
* Use selection is now greyed out if no clips are in selection.
* Plugin manager had a minor glitch in reporting correct # of plugins in category
* Omni & Alpha no longer copies sample files every time you save a preset.
* Fix for keyboard highlighting when notes were right next to each other.
* Fix for submix tracks in relation to performance panel slots. There were some dragging glitches.
* Fix for rare tooltip crashing in piano roll.
* Fix for stupid scroll bar glitch.
* When loading MIDI files, ensure that NOTE OFF messages occur before NOTE ON messages that occur at the same time.