||PowerISO – a powerful software to work with disk images. PowerISO is able to convert them from one format to another, compress, decompress, encrypt CD / DVD images and open them using the built-in emulator. It supports a large number of image formats – ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, MDF, BWI, B5I, LCD, CIF, P01, PDI, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D.
The program uses a real-time compression-decompression technique of files with the extension DAA, which significantly reduces the size of image files. Image files can be cut into pieces of different sizes and in a compressed form to send via e-mail programs or write to other media.
PowerISO 6.6 allows you to use files stored in the image directly without unpacking it will significantly speed up the process of working with files. Supported formats of image files is large enough, then you and of course ISO, BIN, MDF, NCD, and so on. PowerISO has an integrated emulator CD and DVD drive, you can create autorun faylobraza, the program can be integrated into the context menu, works fairly high speed. If we consider the interface PowerISO, in general, it is very simple and has Russian support, which will allow you to more quickly deal with the basic functions.
• Create ISO image file from hard disk or CD / DVD
• Support for most disk image formats, including ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many other
• Open and extract ISO File
• Extract and edit images without decompressing
• Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats
• Create bootable ISO file
• Getting the boot information from bootable image files
• Create images of floppy disks
• Optimize files to save disk space
• Mount a disk image as a virtual drive
• Integration with the Windows shell
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Ability to write CD / DVD discs from images
• Support almost all CD / DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on).
Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, …
• Supports on-the-fly burning.
• Supports UDF image file.
• Create image file from hard disk files or CD / DVD-ROM.
• Edit an existing image file.
• Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
• Extract files and folders from image file.
• Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats.
• Make bootable image file, get boot information from bootable image file.
• Make floppy disk image file.
• Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
• Mount image file with internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved as DAA format, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
• Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard …
• Supports command-line parameters.
• Can open XBOX image file.
• Supports multiple languages