R-Wipe & Clean – software for unrecoverable removal of data from the hard disk with ample opportunities. Among the possibilities: clearing the paging file and .dat files (including those used by the system), delete records in the MFT and many other things that need to destroy the traces of activity on the computer. Besides clearing space on the disk (including the removal of the clusters remaining from previously deleted files), R-Wipe & Clean also allows you to delete the selected files and folders by clicking the right mouse button (the program adds a Windows Explorer context menu, its labels “Delete and Wipe “and” Add to the Wipe list “), removes various temporary files, including temporary Internet Files, and lists of open documents in the various applications, etc. It supports both the FAT system, and NTFS.
• Verify and select information before irretrievable wiping.
• Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
• Wipe and delete cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites for identification purposes. When Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
• Wipe and delete Flash cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites.
• Complete removal of Java magazines and Microsoft VM.
• Clean autocomplete forms: user names, passwords and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
• Clear history of visited pages.
• Clean the list of recently opened documents.
• Clean list of open file.
• Clean Windows clipboard content.
• Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
• Clean system Registry: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
• Complete removal of the list of most frequently used programs, stored in the system registry: programs, links, and shortcuts Start menu, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
• Wipe .dat files (even locked) after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
• Wipe and delete offline.
• Clean activity traces from more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office applications, Windows standard applications and numerous popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
• Create a schedule for removing activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. This list may include application and they use temporary folders, files and registry keys.
• Wipe Windows swap files.
• Completely remove the shortcuts that are on your desktop but are not linked to any existing objects.
• Clean Windows event logs.
• Cleaning the Windows Firewall log.
• Clean links to recent network folders.
• Wipe and delete temporary files and log files, memory of the dump files, old Check Disk files.
• Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
• Clean the list of file and folder defragmentation.
• Clean Stored properties in Windows Explorer.
• Clean stored application descriptions.
• Clean stored in the cache memory of the installed fonts and icons of running applications.
• Completely remove the Windows Update log.
• Wipe and delete WMI, diagnostics, and security management logs.
• Clean stored network passwords.
• Clean stored in the cache memory of the additional application tabs.
• Clean stored addresses of unread mail.
• Clean stored FTP folders.
• Clean stored Start Menu order.
• Clean stored in the cache of the Windows desktop wallpaper.
Complete removal of files:
• Supports FAT and NTFS file systems.
• Wipes files using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD. Files can be wiped directly from Windows Explorer.
• Create a list of files and folders that can be removed at a time. Add a file system object in the list directly from Windows Explorer.
• Wipes file’s alternate data streams.
• Complete removal of free parts of file clusters.