||FastPictureViewer Professional – an easy-to-use graphic files viewer. The main advantage of the program is very fast work with large files, which is not used by classical methods of rendering images, and reads them using graphics chip graphics card.
• Support for Vista and Windows 7/10/8 / 8.1 (normal user account with enabled UAC).
• Unicode support in file names and folders.
• Color Management, allows accurately display images with Adobe RGB color space or ProPhoto RGB.
• Support for custom color profiles to match the calibrated monitor.
• Precision linear histogram R, G, B with compression by channel normalization.
• Show EXIF-data capture (shutter speed, aperture, sensitivity, exposure compensation, and others.).
• Jumps to the next image using the keyboard or buttons / roller mouse.
• Ease review tens of thousands (!) Of images in one operation, even when deep nesting tree.
• Instant switching between modes of one key and fill 100 percent tion with the ability to display high-quality scaling.
• Record the accompanying files Adobe XMP (save data on rating labels, the importance of metadata with Adobe XMP compatible format).
• Recording embedded metadata for JPEG / TIFF / HD Photo / JPEG-XR files (rating / tag Adobe XMP and Windows Vista rating).
• Movable lens when holding the right mouse button with adjustable magnification from 50 to 6400 percent.
• Review the contents of multiple nested folders without pauses, as a single sequence (eg, an overview of the hard drive or CD / DVD in one step).
• Support drag and drop, drag and drop a folder or a set of files in FastPictureViewer for quick viewing.
• Background copy the selected preset location at the click of the mouse or pressing a key without disturbing the flow view.
• Plug’n’play-integration with the ability to automatically review the contents of inserted media or directly from a digital camera.
• Integration into the local context menus of folders and drives the opening command using FastPictureViewer.
• Support for file associations to run from Windows Explorer ( “Open with …”).
• Instant auto-added external images in the folder tree in the review (the concept of update folders in real time).
• Working with multiple monitors and support for large monitors with full-screen mode (by pressing F11).