||Nicon Capture NX2 – powerful program created by Nikon, completely changes the way the editing of digital photos taken with cameras not only its production, but any other camera, regardless of the manufacturer. The software includes a special high-performance tools for removing a popular format NEF (RAW), but also it can be used to work with images in JPEG and TIFF, obtained from any source.
• Technology U Point: opportunities checkpoint function Control Points Capture NX2 and Technology U PointTM allow convenient, fast and intuitive to select specific areas of color and tone.
• Auto Retouch Brush (Brush Auto Touch): an effective and powerful tool that allows a simple press to remove unwanted dust spots or details.
• Quick Fix (quick fix): a combined panel of commonly used tools greatly simplifies the process of editing large batches of images
• Selection control point (control point): simplifies the process of improving the visual sharpness of the image (unsharp mask) or blur certain areas of the image (Gaussian Blur), and can be used with almost any image correction tool. Correction can be applied to the entire image or specific areas without the need for precision selection or masks.
• Customizable Workspaces (Customizable workspaces): 4 fully customizable workspaces allow you to personalize the selection of tools, create your own shortcuts and switch quickly between all workspaces without losing data.
• Photo Management (Picture Control): set of different labels that use XMP and IPTC standards make it easy to tag and sort images. Provides a consistent transition with ViewNX, Windows Vista or Adobe Bridge.
• Ability to work on two monitors: allows you to extend your workspace when you install two monitors.