|Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 – provides backup and disaster recovery for stand-alone servers, as well as laptop and desktop computers and is designed for small businesses with a few or no IT staff. Application of this solution can significantly reduce downtime in the event of unforeseen disruptions, increase efficiency of IT services company and reduce overall IT costs.
While based on proven technologies create images and restore the “bare metal”, a new product is a next generation family of Acronis® True Image and demonstrates a new approach to backup and recovery. Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Server for Windows is designed for businesses of any size and is growing with the company, easily scalable from local configurations to work in large geographically distributed networks to thousands of machines.
The main functions of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Universal Restore:
• Rapid recovery of a failed computer to a machine with a different hardware configuration or in a virtual machine.
• Migration of systems on a “physical-physical”, “physical-virtual”, “virtual-physical” or “virtual-virtual” to restore, testing, and so on. D.
• Driver installation of new equipment and replacement of level of HAL to boot the computer after changing the motherboard or hard disk controller, or to download the old drive to the new machine.
Cloning and • OS deployment irrespective equipment.
Main features of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Server for Windows:
• Quickly and easily back up on the basis of images – snapshot of the entire server with support restore the “bare metal”.
• Backup and restore individual files and folders, including the files in the network folders.
• Restore the Windows server to dissimilar hardware through technology Acronis Universal Restore.
• Search and restore individual files from a backup on the basis of the disk image.
• Exclusion from the backup files and unused blocks.
• Supports all major file systems, disk LVM, MBR and GPT, systems based on the BIOS and UEFI.
• Record backups in several places in the cloud storage Acronis Backup & Recovery Online.
• Protect backups using AES encryption algorithm with a key length of 256 bits.
New in Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Server for Windows:
• Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, including fragmentary recovery.
• Tiered storage cloud storage using Acronis.
• Support for the changed block tracking CBT for VMware vSphere.
• Remote installation on servers Linux.
• Quick and easy migration P2V server RHEV.
• Restoring files from a disk image stored on tape.