||Adobe FrameMaker – is a powerful solution for creating and publishing content copyright technicians. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface, universal workflow and development environments copyright content based on templates to facilitate the publishing of content and compliance with organizational requirements for consistency and branding. You can easily create unstructured, structured and XML / DITA content using advanced tools and templates. You can combine multiple types of content use the most complex scripts and advanced graphics capabilities, thereby improving usability.
Quick overview and management
• Adobe FrameMaker allows you to work together more efficiently by quickly reviewing, managing, and reusing existing content, integration with popular enterprise content management systems such as Documentum and Microsoft SharePoint.
Automatically save in multiple formats
• Using Adobe FrameMaker Server 10, you can use the advanced features of working with large projects, save the document in multiple formats simultaneously. Expose settings, schedule, and keep the original document in PDF, EPUB, WebHelp, Adobe AIR, Eclipse Help, Oracle Help, and many other formats.
Support for DITA 1.2
• Take advantage of full support as DITA 1.2, and DITA 1.2, including specifications Bookmap, Indexing, and Glossary.
• Users can instantly start working with Adobe FrameMaker, even if you’ve never used it, thanks to the convenient and intuitive wizard.
Filter by attributes
• Adobe FrameMaker supports multi-valued attributes, and provides the ability to import expressions from one document to another.
• You can view all the items in a compressed format, hide or expand the dependent elements individually or all at once, and search for open items.
Advanced Attribute Editor
• define and modify attributes in markup to perform multiple functions: record the status of content elements that permit cross-referencing between elements, or setting type of formatting elements.
Adding multiple items topicref
• Save time by adding multiple items topicrefs simultaneously.
Connecting to Documentum and SharePoint
• Adobe FrameMaker is fully integrated with content management systems EMC Documentum 6.5 with Service Pack 1 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Service Pack 2 to perform a search, read, write, delete, update, registration and control.
Automating the process through the use of scripts
• You can easily automate tedious and repetitive tasks using advanced scripts ExtendScript. Use scripts in Adobe FrameMaker or using ExtendScript Toolkit, thus getting rid of excess handmade and increasing productivity.
Enhanced ability to import comments from PDF-files
• You can import comments from PDF files in Adobe FrameMaker with attributes Text Background Color.
Ease of use
• Boost your productivity thanks to compliance with all standards, tools and predefined templates to simplify the process of authoring. Use the commands Auto Spell Check, Highlight Support, Find and Replace to improve the speed and efficiency of tasks.
Support teams Drag-and-drop and cut / paste
• Simply drag and drop items from one DITA map and paste them into another.