|Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 – antivirus software from well-known developer of software company Ashampoo. The program is designed to protect your computer from viruses, worms, Trojans and other malware. Ashampoo AntiVirus is able to work in automatic mode, scanning the user files and operating system components. Anti defines as already known viruses and suspicious objects that might be potential carriers of viruses.
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2015 1.2.1 – If necessary, the user can check any files on CD and DVD drives, hard drive and other storage devices. Special attention is paid to checking e-mail. You can automatically update antivirus databases, changes that developers make several times a day.
• Real-time protection: neutralize the attack as soon as they occur
• behavior blocker: Monitors application behavior and prevents even the threat classification
• On-Access Guard: trying to neutralize infection during file operations.
• Multi-scanner: Combining two antivirus engines for maximum accuracy
• Custom whitelist to exclude files from the scan
• Web Protection: Prevents access to malicious Web sites
• Game Mode: all issues of security automatically for continuous play
• Self-protection: A vital part of the program is encrypted to prevent the circumvention of security measures
• Intuitive overview page with quick access to all program areas
• Logically arranged tabs
• Flat hierarchies widget without complex nested dialogs
• File Wiper: Protect your privacy and delete all files and folders. It is also possible to overwrite the empty space on the hard disk to prevent recovery of already deleted files.
• Internet Cleaner: Remove all traces of your Internet aktivanosti and delete temporary Internet files, clear your browser cache and delete your browsing history.
• HOSTFILE Checker: check your windows for HOSTFILE unwanted forwarding DNS
• ADS Scanner: scan NTFS drives for invisible data streams and remove them
• StartUp Tuner: to reduce the time you start the computer and disable the AutoRun unnecessary records.
• Viewer LSP: Winsock-management layers and network activity