|Auslogics File Recovery – is a very powerful and efficient program that can recover accidentally deleted files, as well as lost files due to system crashes or various virus attacks. This application is able to extract lost files from defective flash media.
Recover Deleted Files
• Often, we delete files and clean the Recycle Bin, after which we can not restore these files with the usual Windows tools. In addition, there is always the risk of losing important information due to virus actions or incorrect operations of a program. In any of the above cases, File Recovery comes to your rescue, a program that recovers even hopelessly lost files.
Convenient search system
• You will not need much time to find the files you need. The program File Recovery allows you to set detailed search criteria. For example, you can specify the file types and disks on which to search. If you remember when the files were last modified, set a certain date range. If you are looking for a specific file and remember at least part of its name, you can add it as a search criterion.
Searching for data on remote partitions
• Even if you have deleted a disk partition, File Recovery can find and restore the files you need. This applies even to those parts of the disk that you have already assigned to other partitions. The program can also find files on a formatted disk. In cases where only fast formatting was performed, there is a high probability of information recovery.
• File Shredder – another useful feature of the program, which is useful to anyone who wants to remove confidential information from the disk quickly and without the possibility of recovery. Few people realize that files can usually be easily recovered using powerful programs like Auslogics File Recovery, even if the Recycle Bin has been cleaned. Files deleted with File Shredder can not be restored by any programs.
Cleaning deleted files
• Unlike File Shredder, this tool erases previously deleted information in the usual manner on the entire disk. For greater security, Disk Wiper allows you to disable the System Restore service. Because this service monitors changes in files, disabling it ensures that new copies of files will not be created during the erasure process. Disk Wiper can also clean the end clusters and records in the MFT table.
Creating a disk image
• The program allows you to create a copy of your disk, storing all the information in a single file – the disk image. This function will be useful if you have deleted important files, but you do not have time to restore them and you need to continue working on the computer. In this case, by creating a copy of the disk, you prevent the erasure of lost files and at any time you can restore them directly from the disk image.
Support for different types of media
• Auslogics File Recovery supports most common types of media. You can restore files that have been deleted from your computer, external hard drive or USB memory stick. And thanks to the support of flash drives, you can restore photos and videos deleted from your camcorder or camera.
• The ability to preview files – another useful feature of the program File Recovery. Thanks to this function, you can view pictures, photos, videos, content of text and PDF documents directly in the program window. This will allow you to select among the many files found only the ones you need and quickly restore them.