||CDRoller – a program complex for recovery, backup and test CD. With the advent of optical media, we were able to save huge amounts of data on a seemingly reliable CD- and DVD-drives. But in fact they are not so perfect: a trivial scratch can make impossible access to all contents. However, to restore the lion’s share of utility help files CDRoller. It allows you to “extract” the files from unreadable disks, create a local copy of CD- and DVD-archive and retrieve the desired file without placing media in the drive, erase rewritable discs and burn data, and perform many other operations.
• read do not read discs (incorrectly recorded or scratched);
• test drives for a variety of problems;
• create archives of data stored on disks and look at them the necessary files without inserting the disc itself;
• copy music from CDs and t.d.Online Help / FAQ
Support for a wide range of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
• CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
• CD format CD-MRW (“Mt. Rainier” CD-RW),
• DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + R DL, DVD + RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
• Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
• High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
The composition of the CDRoller includes the following utilities:
• Data CD browser and content reader – a file manager disk, showing the contents of the CD
• CD-ripper – utility to copy audio tracks to your hard drive. This tool “sees” CDA tracks as regular files that can be copied to the hard drive;
• CD-tester – the utility testing CD-ROM for efficiency;
• CD-cataloguer – cataloger compacts;
• CD Data Rescue – utility that allows you to retrieve information from a damaged CD. In the event that it is already impossible to restore the data, CD Data Rescue will copy the undamaged part of the file or directory.
• Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 operating system,
• Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
• 256 MB of RAM,
• 12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD / DVD images,
• CD / DVD / Blu-ray drive (s).