||Corel AfterShot Pro is a very easy to use application with which you can accompany your entire photographic creative process from taking a picture to its implementation on your monitor or in a photo album. The program contains built-in tools for managing digital images of various formats. Usually, RAW files are shipped to the computer from SLR cameras, with which the utility will cope with ease, since its program code is designed to work with a multi-core processor.
An interesting feature for retouchers can be called isolated work on the required parts of the image in a multitude of layers. The program is built in such a way that you do not have to import them into your images for graphic enhancements. The application can show all the items in the active folders. Search only by indicating tags, tags, some metadata, keywords.
Advanced lens correction
Powerful Digital Noise Reduction
One-shot image correction using the Superfine Cleaning function
Custom adjustable tools and view
Powerful batch image processing
Optimized RAW image printing
Assigning your own hot keys
Flexible renaming system
Advanced copy and paste settings
Plug-in interface and plug-in Black and White and Color Fill
Rapid conversion of RAW format
Fully customizable interface working environment
And much more…
Key features of Corel AfterShot Pro:
• Flexible photo management. AfterShot Pro does not require importing images into the directory to work with them. The application provides free access to photos in existing folders, on the network or on a memory card. The user can create catalogs AfterShot Pro to use powerful tools for managing digital assets to systemize the collection as it grows.
• Quick View. Compare images, adjust the filter and select the best photos from any number of similar pictures.
• Reliable search. Tools for working with metadata allow you to quickly find the right photo in a collection of several hundred or thousands of images. Users can add keywords, ratings, tags and tags. Implemented the function of searching by data recorded by the camera: by date of shooting, type or camera settings, aperture value and other parameters.
• Adjust photos. Change photos regardless of the image format (RAW or JPEG) using a wide range of adjustment tools, including trimming tools, glare restoration, straightening, color correction, noise removal and others.
• Editing in several variants. Ability to create several options for processing photos.
• Selective editing. Use layers and areas to select a specific part of the image.
• Recovery and cloning. The recovery tool is designed to remove small items, such as dust or stains. The clone tool closes larger areas using another snippet of the snapshot.
• Perfectly Clear. Automatic change of brightness of each pixel of a photo with preservation of its color and dynamic range. Removing unnatural shades and restoring faded pictures.
• Technology Noise Ninja. Noise reduction with preservation of detail.
• Batch output of files in JPEG and PDF formats, creating contact lists or prints of standard size and much more. Ability to change parameters of batch output or create your own batch operations taking into account the features of the workflow.
• Formation of web-galleries. Organization of Internet access of friends, colleagues or a client through the Internet. To manage the display of photos to choose from, there are different styles of galleries.
• Protection of the results of processing by means of backup and archiving of catalogs.