||Directory Opus 11 – a file manager with many different features. The program is designed to replace the conductor Windows, thus making the work with the files easier and provide many new opportunities. The program provides convenient functions for managing files, supports archives, access to FTP, work with graphic images and music files. The program has lots of different options and additional functions.
An important difference from other Directory Opus file managers considered the interface, which by default looks like your standard Windows, which for most people will be familiar and comfortable. Concerning the interface, it is worth noting the full adjustability menu, sockets and hotkeys.
• Package Directory Opus initially focused on convenient to work with a large number of files in different folders. When you install it completely replaces the built-in Windows Explorer, allowing you to quickly open the windows Opus double-clicking on the desktop or via the context menu. Each window Opus may contain one or a plurality of display panels with the same at different presentation folders or different folders in the system.
• User interface, spent many years of development, is a major asset package Opus, offering maximum flexibility. You can add links to folders, drives, and other places where they can be stored folders. Opus package also facilitates the creation, viewing and decompress archives. Additionally, a full-time job with FTP-servers, including copying files from one site to another.
• According to the developers, who once mastered Directory Opus, will never return to the standard Windows Explorer Windows, all the more so that the product is constantly improved based on user feedback and contemporary trends. Version 10.1 offers users Directory Opus many new features, including an updated mapping file operations, improved work with files in various formats (including 7Zip), as well as new features to search and filter the lists of files using the built-in search engine Windows.
• The program has a built-in FTP-client, which is simple and easy to use. With its help you can easily exchange data with remote servers. There are in Directory Opus and of backup files. The program uses a moderate amount of system resources and can be loaded with the operating system. As a result, gets quite powerful and sophisticated file manager, which is much nicer to work with than with standard Windows.
• When copying files is now supported by all the copy to a different operation, running at the same time, do not interfere with each other. New tab to display the metadata provides easy viewing and editing of all additional properties files. Support for “library” in Windows 7 now allows open access to libraries for users of previous versions of Windows – XP and Vista. In addition, implemented a number of new products in the folder navigation.
• Makes navigation and file management more convenient and efficient
• The presence of tabs allows you to keep open several folders at the same time and switch between them quickly
• Integrated Viewer allows you to view many file formats
• View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.)
• Advanced search, sorting, grouping and filtering has never been easier
• The coloring of files and folders makes it easier to visually search
• Batch rename files includes an option for a given scenario completely rename using metadata
• Supports Zip, 7 zip, RAR and many other archive formats
• Print or export the list of folders, files are copied to the clipboard
• Fast and easy calculation of the size of folders and checksums
• Support for CD / DVD burning
• Fully customizable interface (menus, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts)
• Synchronize files and duplicate search
• View multimedia, conversion of graphic files
• Built-in slideshow
• Built-in FTP-client, support for SSL and SSH / SFTP
• Built-in SMTP-client (sending files via e-mail)
• The command language for automating operations
• Effective modern design
• and much more …