||Data Recovery Wizard – a program of professional level to recover lost data from PCs, servers and notebooks. The program can recover files from deleted or damaged partition your hard drive and can successfully recover data, even from formatted disks with the re Windows, as well as for RAID-arrays, USB-flash drives, memory cards and other media.
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard can recover only the necessary file types and can during scanning automatically skip “broken” sectors on the disk. This program will help you to recover data in case of disk formatting, damage the file structure, accidental file deletion, system crashes and virus attacks.
• Recovers lost data in just 3 steps.
• Recover deleted or lost files, even if they have been deleted from the Recycle Bin.
• File recovery after accidental format, even after to reinstall Windows.
• Recover files from unreadable Dynamic disk.
• Restoring files after a hard disk crash.
• Restoring a disk after a drive failure.
• Restoring files after the error division.
• Recover data from hard disks with file system RAW.
• Recover documents, photos, music, videos and e-mail.
• Restoring files in Linux systems, Windows.
• Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media.
• Identify the types of files before restoring the file to quickly find lost files.
• Save previous search results for continuous recovery.
• A quick scan lost files by automatically skipping bad sectors.
• High quality of file recovery.
• Ability to create a disk image to restore data.
• Intelligent search all possible file systems on hard drive.
• Provides partition recovery file systems FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3.
• The program recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files and folders.
• Recovers compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
• Preview recoverable files and images in a format BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG, and others.
• Support for large capacity drives and multi-drive systems.
• Ability to resume the last recovery result.
• Change the size of recoverable files.
• Recover a specific file by right-clicking.
• User-friendly interface.