||FastPictureViewer Professional is an easy-to-use graphics file viewer. The main advantage of the program is a very fast work with large files, which is that it uses not classic methods of rendering images, but reads them using a graphic chip of the video card.
• Support for Vista and Windows 7/10/8 / 8.1 (user account with UAC enabled).
• Unicode support for file and folder names.
• Color management, which allows you to accurately display images with Adobe RGB or ProPhoto RGB color spaces.
• Support for custom color profiles to match calibrated monitors.
• Accurate linear histogram R, G, B with the possibility of compression and channel normalization.
• Display of EXIF-data of shooting (shutter speed, aperture, sensitivity, exposure compensation, etc.).
• Instantly jump to the next image using the keyboard or mouse buttons / roller.
• A problem-free overview of tens of thousands (!) Images in one operation, even with deep nesting of the folder tree.
• Instant one-key switching between filling modes and 100 percent display with high-quality scaling.
• Recording of accompanying Adobe XMP files (saving of rating, tags, importance data in metadata compatible with Adobe XMP format).
• Built-in metadata recording for JPEG / TIFF / HD Photo / JPEG-XR files (Adobe XMP rating / tags and Windows Vista rating).
• Movable magnifier while holding the right mouse button with adjustable zoom factor from 50 to 6400 percent.
• Review the contents of several subfolders without pauses, as a single sequence (for example, an overview of the entire hard drive or CD / DVD in one go).
• Support drag and drop, drag and drop a folder or a set of files in FastPictureViewer for quick viewing.
• Background copy of the selected in the preset folder at the click of a mouse or by pressing a key without disturbing the view stream.
• Plug’n’play-integration with the ability to automatically review the contents of the inserted media or directly from a digital camera.
• Embedding in the context menu of local folders and disks the opening commands with FastPictureViewer.
• Support for file associations to run from Windows Explorer (“Open with …”).
• Instant auto-detection of externally added images to the folder tree when viewed (the concept of updating the folder in real time).
• Work with multiple monitors and support for large monitors with full-screen mode (on the F11 key).