||iSpring Suite – software for creating presentations and e-learning courses, tests and interactive-based file PowerPoint. Starting with version 6.0, iSpring added new features in the product line for e-learning. iSpring Pro to create Flash-presentation and iSpring QuizMaker for tests and surveys are combined in iSpring Suite with a new product for creating interactive files iSpring Kinetics.
iSpring Suite includes three products:
iSpring Pro – secure and easy-to-use tool to create professional training courses with audio / visual accompaniment, built-in YouTube and Flash clips and reliable means of protection project.
iSpring QuizMaker – functional and convenient tool for developing interactive tests and surveys.
iSpring Kinetics – an indispensable tool for presenting information in a fun interactive way to your course.
• qualitative transformation effects and animations PowerPoint format ELEKTON course
• Records and audio / video support course
• Reliable protection
• Advanced, fully customizable player distance course
• The ability to create interactive exercises and reference
• Ability to monitor progress through the test; the creation of questionnaires and surveys
Remote training with the effect of presence
• personally lead classes. iSpring Suite offers flexible recording options, and synchronizing video / audio accompaniment course, as well as switching video player.
• Invite speakers. Ability to add YouTube videos into the presentation allows the use of additional sources of information.
• Engage students. Encourage members of the course to the action through interactive units iSpring Kinetics. Have realistic scroll eBook to study the catalog, or the timeline, find answers to frequently asked questions database.
• Increase the efficiency of testing. iSpring QuizMaker allows you to test students’ knowledge using 23 different types of questions using formulas, images, audio and video.
• Define the rules. Specify the time of the test, the number of attempts and the passing score for a more efficient control of knowledge.
• Follow the progress of the test. iSpring QuizMaker adequately respond to the correct and incorrect answers to the user – to show those messages and choose the next question.
• Be aware of the views of pupils. Add poll to the training course to obtain the necessary information from the user, opinion or estimate.
• Monitor the whole process of learning. Meet iSpring Online – LMS, providing full compatibility with iSpring Suite, and allows control of the whole learning process: create classes and groups, monitor study material manage courses.