||J.River Media Center – a very convenient functionality for multimedia entertainment center, combines work with music, video and photos. When using J.River Media Center on your computer, you can control all connected to it multimedia devices. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks to WAV, MP3, copying to the hard drive vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as create audio-CD, and for all these functions, the program has a lot of customizable options.
J.River Media Center 21.0.26 you can, using a computer to control all connected to it multimedia devices. With this program you can copy music to portable digital players and mix your digital photos from your camera into a digital library media center, record audio files from audio CDs, record your favorite TV shows and watch them on TV. Media Center allows you to include in different rooms at the same time to different music.
• Supports more than 80 file formats
• Create custom playlists and Smartlists from your library
• CD & DVD Burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including IPod ®, Creative ® and SanDisk ®
• Selectable skins
• Search, download and playback on Google Video / Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast – all without leaving the app
• Media Mode – Button for quick access to information such as: music, photos, videos
• Built-in CD Labeler for printing labels
• Automatic control and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Support for skins of Winamp 2
• New Display View mode
• Remote control
• Media Server – Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line editing of file properties
• Web TV and radio
• Visualization Studio – create and save your own visualizations
• Media Planner
• Built-in Download Manager
• DSP / EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing music files
• View TV (with tuner)
• Recording and DVD playback
• Organization and improve digital image
• 3D visualization
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Panel View – shows album art / image for each track or CD or DVD
• Built-in music editor SlideShow
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• Support Play ‘N’ Universal Plug devices like Media Streamers
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone Synchronization
• Pentium 600 MHz or higher.
• 32 MB of RAM.
• 40 MB of free hard disk space.
• Sound card.
• Video card.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
• It is recommended to connect to the Internet.