||MAGIX Vegas Pro is a professional program for multitrack recording, editing and editing of video and audio streams. The tools contained in ‘Vegas Pro’ allow editing, and real-time processing of the formats DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI and XDCAM ™, accurate audio correction, creating surround sound and dual-layer DVDs. You can burn Blu-ray discs directly from the timeline to save the recording in high quality. Creating standard DVDs with complex video, subtitles, multilingual menus and adding comments will not be difficult.
• Support 4K. Vegas Pro fully supports frame sizes up to 4096×4096. The 4K standard for digital cinema projection is 4096×260 pixels. This resolution level gives more details and flexibility for pancroping. It is ideal for compositing and work on video effects, and provides a high-quality final result. Vegas Pro also fully supports RED ONE ™ files. You can open and edit .r3d files directly on the timeline, as with any other video file.
• Exquisite lighting effects. Vegas Pro includes more than 190 customizable video effects, including a new collection of modern lighting effects. New in version – Glitter, Rays, Rassfocus, Star dust, Soft contrast, and Pouring. They allow you to simulate the impact of light because of your source, create color highlights, change the focus of your frame, and that’s not all.
• New transition – Gradient Wipe
• Video processing 32-bit floating point. Operate in 8-bit mode at speed, and then move to 32-bit floating point for added precision during the final rendering without any changes in levels or contrast. This mode allows you to take advantage of improved color gamut, brighter colors, reduced gradient ranges and posterization for smoother color transition, linearity of light for optically correct compositions, and many other improvements in accuracy.
• More dark color palette. The Vegas Pro interface is enriched with a new color scheme that provides an optically neutral environment for optimized color viewing and increased comfort when working in a darkened editing studio.
• New layouts by default. Vegas Pro gives you the ability to have multiple default locations for windows distributed for various assembly tasks. These placements can be modified and saved for a truly personalized workspace created for your work style.
• New in version – placement for audio mixing and color correction.
Capture, import, export:
• Support for gigapixel images. With Vegas Pro you can pan, scan, crop extremely large images to create a movie sequence that matches the resolution of HD. Vegas Pro also supports snapshots of video from professional-level camcorders and still cameras that connect multiple photos together to create one large image.
• Open and edit RED ONE ™ files on the timeline
• Vegas Pro has advanced support for 4K spaces, including support for RED ONE ™ files.
• Capture in MXF with SD / HD-SDI devices
• Now you can place and edit audio tracks without snapping to frames.
• Multichannel audio can be added from the Trimmer.
• Includes DVD Architect version 6.0, not 5.0
• Build and burn Blu-ray discs from the program DVD Architect (actually, the ability to record Blu-ray and distinguishes DVD Architect version 6.0 from earlier)
• Creating surround sound 5.1 (in younger versions – only stereo)
• Ability to save and restore the location of windows of the interface
• Ability to include a custom color palette interface
• Watching video on an external monitor via DVI (digital video card output), and not only through a DV camera connected to a DV interface (IEEE1394)
• Number of video tracks: unlimited (in younger versions – up to 4)
• Video effects and transitions: a complete set (in younger versions not all)
• Tools for color correction: full set (in younger versions only primary color correction)
• Professional lighting effects
• Measuring tools for video: WFM / Vector / Parade / Histogram
• The effect of ProType Titler for creating complex titles (in younger versions only a more simple module for creating text)
• Support for XDCAM format
• Tool for working with AVCHD cameras and XDCAM EX Device Explorer
• Video processing with 32-bit floating-point accuracy
• Support for SD / HD-SDI interfaces
• Video transition Gradient wipe
• Support for gigapixel images
• Support for projects with a resolution of 4K (up to 4096×4096 pixels)
• Support for the audio format Broadcast Wave
• Support for the Gracenote CDDB database
• Maximum sound quality: 24 bit / 192 kHz (16 bit / 48 kHz in younger versions)
• Number of audio tracks: unlimited (in younger versions – up to