||Movie Label 2017 – one of the best movie cataloger that can be mastered in just a few minutes. This application quickly loads data from an online database films, to provide links to view trailers, as well as a DVD cover. The program manager is lent discs, which will remind you of the time of return. You can also select the broadest search capabilities, report printing, data sorting and export to various formats (XML, Excel, text). Movie Label is capable of supporting not only the films on DVD, but also on the HD DVD and Blu-ray and the creation of several separate collections.
Movie Label provides the ability to print a report based on the video or export it. The Professional version allows you to create reports on their own. The database engine, which is based on the Movie Label, is constructed in such a way that when filling the database program will not slow speed. It also supports Unicode.
What can Movie Label do for you:
• Organize all your movies in no time. Simply enter the name or scan barcodes and all information about your movies and TV shows are automatically loaded.
• Automatic catalog of movies from your hard drives. Movie Label can automatically scan your hard drives for video files.
• With a powerful, yet easy-to find golden oldies to-use search engine.
• Save money by not buying duplicates of your movies and by keeping track of their rent DVD-ROM drive.
• Get a complete picture of your collection with statistics and reports.
• Catalog any media ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even VHS, if you still have. You can even add your own media types.
• Learn new things about your movies by reading the downloaded information and other stuff.
• Export your collection and save it on your mobile device to keep for a long time. Movie Label exports to a variety of formats (Pro Edition Only).
• No restrictions! Keep any number of databases of any size.
What information is pumping Movie Label:
• Media: Covers, Trailer link.
• Lists: Genres, audio formats, languages, subtitles, aspect ratio, TV-series episodes (including part and so on for each episode).
• Information: The name, the original name, the story, slogan, studio, release date, Certification, Country, Rating, General (fun facts), etc ..
• Data File: codec, video size, resolution, format, standard, bit rate, frame rate.
• And more: in addition to the downloaded information you can add a lot of information: The last viewing, features, rating, price, location, website, etc.