||Symantec Endpoint Protection – includes Symantec AntiVirus and advanced threat prevention, providing protection for laptops, desktops and servers from malware. Also guaranteed protection from the most sophisticated, invisible to ordinary means of security attacks, such as a rootkit, exploit “zero day” and changing spyware.
• Comprehensive Protection – integrating the best technologies to prevent security threats from even the most remote of new and unknown attackers from penetrating their network
• Proactive protection – a new module Proactive threat Proactive Threat Scan uses a unique Symantec technology to assess right and wrong actions of unknown applications, which improves detection and reduces the number of false positives without the need to create a configuration based on the rules.
• Best in the industry identify threats – Symantec protection mechanisms develop industry-leading network of Global Intelligence Network to provide an unprecedented opportunity to view all Internet gateway.
• Simplicity – Single agent, single console – combines the full range of security technologies in a single agent and a centralized management console with intuitive user interface, as well as the means to create graphical web-based reporting.
• Ease of deployment – because it requires only one agent and one management console, and the work is carried out with existing investments in IT and security, Symantec Endpoint Protection solution delivers ease of implementation and deployment.
• Low cost of ownership Symantec Endpoint Protection solution delivers a lower cost of ownership by reducing administrative expenses As well as costs associated with managing multiple endpoint security products.
• Easy to install
• Support for Symantec Network Access Control
• Increase the effectiveness of existing security technologies and IT investments
• and more.
• Enhanced protection from viruses and spyware. Integrated protection against viruses and spyware technology-based Symantec Antivirus with complete real-time protection and automatic means of containment and decontamination of threats
• The rules-based filtering mechanism traffic. Lead (according to Gartner) technology Sygate filtering both open and encrypted network traffic
• Technology Generic Exploit Blocking. Based on IPS technology allows you to block the penetration of threats that exploit application vulnerabilities
• Advanced technology – to detect and remove rootkits. It provides advanced mechanisms to detect and remove rootkits, using the tool VxMS (Veritas Mapping Service, Technology Veritas). This allows access to the lower level operating system to enable in-depth analysis processes.
• Deep inspection of network packets. It enables administrators to create rules IPS, and analyze application-level network traffic using HIPS- analysis system
• Proactive protection. Behavioral analysis technology from WholeSecurity, allowing on the basis of ballroom behavior analysis applications, refer them to a category of safety and security
• Application Control. Allows administrators to control access to such elements as processes, files, and folders by users and applications, as well as to analyze and control the registry, modules and components of the operating system and applications. It allows you to block various applications to ensure data integrity, as well as possible damage to the system and applications