||Symantec System Recovery is the gold standard in the field of restoration of system Windows. It allows for a few minutes to recover from a system failure or crash. Symantec System Recovery helps IT administrators to comply with the requirements at the time of recovery, providing fast and easy recovery systems. Supported by the full recovery of servers, workstations and laptops from zero to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments. In addition, the product allows you to recover systems in remote, unattended locations.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 220.127.116.11477 – creates a restore point of the current state of Windows. Backup includes the operating system, applications, system settings, files, and other objects. The recovery point can be conveniently saved to various media and disk storage devices, including SAN, NAS, Direct Attached Storage, RAID, Blu-ray / DVD / CD, and so on.. In case of system failure from them, you can quickly recover and avoid lengthy and error-prone process of manually restore.
Product Symantec System Recovery can be managed remotely, using one of the following means:
• another licensed copy of Symantec System Recovery;
• Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (distributed separately).
Symantec System Recovery Management Solution – is an application for centralized management. With it, IT administrators can quickly restore the system to keep track of assignments throughout the organization. The local and remote systems, you can deploy, modify and maintain the operation, tasks and recovery policy. In addition, you can monitor the status of the backup in real-time and fix any problems found. By integrating the Symantec System Recovery with Backup Exec Retrieve users can restore files without IT intervention. Integrated component Granular Restore Option enables quick recovery of individual emails, folders, and mailboxes Microsoft® Exchange.
The structure of Symantec System Recovery includes two key components:
• the program itself, and Symantec System Recovery Disk:
• Program Symantec System Recovery (UI) is designed to create, plan and execute backups of your computer. During backup creates a restore point of your computer. Subsequently, using the restore points, you can restore the entire computer or individual disks, files and folders.
• Using the Symantec System Recovery can also perform the following steps:
• control the size of the recovery point storage (backup destination). This allows you to free up disk space your computer for other purposes;
• monitor the status of the computer to automatically backup valuable data.
• Symantec System Recovery Disk is used to start the computer in an environment correction. In case of failure of the operating system Symantec System Recovery Disk allows you to restore the system drive on which the operating system is installed. Note: Depending on the purchased version of the product disc Symantec System Recovery Disk or part of the DVD-ROM product, or on a separate DVD-ROM. DVD-ROM Symantec System Recovery Disk should be stored in a safe place.
New Symantec System Recovery 2013
• Intelligent synchronization. It helps accelerate incremental backups after a failure of information systems. Now for an intelligent synchronization Symantec System Recovery uses a new driver change tracking Vtrack.
• Improved incremental backups. It includes several improvements to incremental backup transactional file system NTFS (TxF) and other file operations
• Improved error handling. Lets get filtered more meaningful search results by reference to a unique message identifier (UMI) for error. Standard error handling mechanism helps improve efficiency and speed error recovery.
• Advanced Setup. Includes several improvements in the use and performance, increase the speed and ease of installation.
• Ready support for 64-bit systems. It provides built-in 64-bit version of Symantec System Recovery
• Support for 64-bit version of Symantec System Recovery Disk. It allows you to create a 64-bit version of the user disk Symantec System Recovery Disk. Now you can start your computer that is running a 64-bit operating system without adding disk to Symantec System Recovery Disk the equivalent 32-bit drivers.
• Support for Windows 8. Allows you to backup and restore computers running Windows 8. You can create backups of volumes ReFS, volumes included de-duplication, and storage pool volumes used in the family of Windows 8 Server. Note: Symantec System Recovery supports only full backups of volumes ReFS. Incremental backups are not supported.