||TeraByte Drive Image is a utility for backing up the disk file system. A backup copy can be taken from any hard disk, including network drives. The program gets direct access to the FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI file systems (CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW). You can write backups to a CD or DVD, create bootable disks for automatic recovery. The program also supports a RAID interface.
• Total Reliability – allows you to check each byte that it supports.
• Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with PHYLock ™ add-on, creates a true image of Windows partitions directly, without requiring a reboot.
• Security – Your backups can be protected using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
• Backup Changed Data – backup selection allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – convenient for the first time, and every time.
• Maximum Compression – By default, compression is applied to image images that you create.
• Maximum Speed ??- if the backup speed is the main one, you can bypass the compression completely.
• Optical Drive Support – You can write directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
• Bootable Rescue Discs – whenever you write directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable, restoring disc.
• Restore individual files or folders – using the free addition of TBIView, you can view the contents of the files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
• Compatibility – automatically recognizes and supports the used area of ??FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS partitioning. Separation with other types of file system can be fully supported. Supports all standard partitioning in MBR, EMBR, or GPT
• Windows Servers – automatic support for the workplace and the Windows server.
• Cost Effectiveness – includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux, making this a unique and complete disk solution for display.