||UFS Explorer Professional Recovery – a professional version of the software is a powerful, comprehensive and easy-to-use product for data access and data recovery. It is designed to provide a simple way to get your information. With UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 5.18.4 you can recover data from virtually any problematic RAID arrays. If you have problems with the RAID-controller, drive, or NAS firmware, usually the array is not “going” and it becomes very difficult to recover data from it, especially for arrays based on RAID 0 or RAID 5. If the operating system does not recognize your RAID, you can it virtually assembled from its components. The data from such RAID can be recovered, as well as from the source. UFS Explorer Professional Recovery allows “on the fly” virtually reconstruct the RAID and recover data from it.
With UFS Explorer Professional you can:
• Conveniently and quickly copy data from supported file systems, which are usually not available in Windows;
• Save backup copies of disks and disk partitions (including, for further analysis);
• Quickly restore deleted files from FAT and NTFS;
• To restore the lost data from disk partitions (after formatting the disk, loss or change in the partition table);
• Using heuristic analysis, search for information even on badly damaged disk partitions or formatted partitions, including – using a different file system;
• Perform virtual assembly “razobrannyh- for RAID-arrays (RAID 0,1 + 0,5, JBOD, their combinations) for data recovery even partially or completely using disk images, compose the array;
• Read and restore data from multiple “virtualnyh- drives: (RAW-images, .dmg-file MacOS, virtual disks VMWare, Parallels Workstation, Virtual PC).
Features UFS Explorer Professional Recovery:
• RAID0 (including RAID-on-RAID, such as RAID1 + 0, RAID 50, etc.), RAID3 (RAID4, RAID7) enabled raspredeniya data (stripes) at the byte level, RAID5 (most common parity distributions and delayed support parity), RAID6 (most standard parity distributions, including specific to ARECA RAID).
• Restore NAS arrays with file systems XFS, Ext3, UFS, such as the Buffalo LinkStation and TeraStation, Iomega StorCenter, Adaptec Snap Servers (like Snap OS and Guardian OS), Promise Technologies SamrtStor, LaCie solutions Intel NAS and so on.
• Support for importing vim-files. Lets you open any files virtual copies by using products Runtime Software, and to use them for data recovery.
• The new version allows you to read data from complex arrays in asynchronous mode, which allows significant acceleration compared to previous versions and similar software products. Content is now recovering bad sectors automatically based on the redundant information from the other disks.