||Universal Document Converter – is a complete solution to convert various types of documents to image files or format files to Adobe PDF. Its basis is the technology of virtual printing. Therefore, export the selected format Microsoft Excel spreadsheet documents, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft presentations and Autodesk AutoCAD drawings is as simple as typing on a home printer.
Advantages of Universal Document Converter:
• Export into 8 formats. Documents of any type can be exported into Adobe PDF or graphical files in 7 popular formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
• Work with multipage documents. Several documents of various types can be united into one multipage file.
• Versatility. virtual printing technology makes it possible to convert the selected format documents of any type, including multipage reports, technical drawings and commercial posters.
• Practicality. Direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes on expendable materials and staff time.
• Easy to use. For exporting documents of any type into Adobe PDF format files or image files to print them using the printer labeled Universal Document Converter.
• The advanced algorithm of quantization. Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to get the highest quality copies even when converting to black and white format.
• A high resolution. The ability to export documents with a resolution up to 2,400 DPI enables you to save all elements of design of advertising materials and the minutest details of drawings and electronic diagrams.
• Automatic margin cropping. The function of automatic cropping of empty margins makes it unnecessary to edit graphical copies of tables and diagrams before placing them in presentations or text documents.
• Economy of system resources. Low consumption of system resources enables you to export documents of practically any size, including those containing hundreds of pages.
• Flexibility in configuration. The flexibility in configuring the program makes it possible to choose the optimal ratio between the quality of documents copies and the size of output files. For example, for publication on the website need small files. On the other hand, for preparing documents to be sent to the printing requires high resolution and compressed without quality loss.
• Quick Setup. A profile library (collection of settings with optimal conversions for standard conversion tasks) makes it possible to configure Universal Document Converter with two clicks of the mouse.
• Remote use. Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix makes it possible to use Universal Document Converter from remote computers.
• Scalability. Ability to install the program Universal Document Converter on a separate computer and use it with a job as a network printer can significantly increase the speed of converting documents.
• COM-interface. Availability of COM-interface simplifies the interaction with the document management systems Universal Document Converter.