||Uranium Backup – Serves for backup (backup) of electronic information. Using Uranium Backup, you can safely and securely create backup copies of files, electronic documents, tables, digital photos, audio and video information in the event of an unexpected malfunction or equipment failure. Uranium Backup makes backups to any local, network and optical drives, NAS, REV and RDX storage media, using ZIP compression and supporting encryption. The program easily makes backups in the online mode FTP, FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH-FTP). This functionality allows the webmaster to automatically back up entire web sites.
• Backup to DAT, DDS, DLT, SDLT, AIT, VXA, LTO and other tape drives. The program is compatible with any tape drive SCSI, IDE, USB, SAS;
• Create and restore the system disk image with all configurations;
• Record backups to any type of optical disc, CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM supporting recording on dual-layer DVDs + R, DVD-R, Blu-ray and HD-DVD. Support for recording multisession discs and ISO files;
• Backup and restore unlimited number of Microsoft SQL Server databases with integrated zip compression. Creation of backup of databases on a tape drive, DVD, FTP, LAN;
• Backup of information online to remote servers via FTP, FTPS or SFTP protocols using zip compression and reliable encryption. These functions can be used to automatically update Web sites;
• Backup files to external hard drives USB, Firewire, SATA, NAS server, RDX drive, iOmega REV Drive and other computers on the local network using zip compression, encryption and deletion of older versions of files;
• Scheduling (scheduling) of automatic data backup;
• Notification by e-mail to several email addresses in the form of a report on the results of the backup process;
• Sending zip backup to e-mail;
• Backup virtual machines. VHD di Hyper-V, Virtual PC, .VMDK di VMWare and others;
• The program supports the operation in the service mode;
• Reliable AES 256 bit encryption;
• The program can work without installation (portable);
• Detailed help system for using the program with images;
• Support for starting the program from the command time with parameters, which allows using Uranium Backup as a plug-in for calling it from another program.