||Win ToolKit – program to work with images of Windows 7 and 8.x, allows you to customize the image of c using the “Integrator all in one.” You can integrate elements such as updating driver packages, add-ons, gadgets, wallpapers, themes and much more in the way Windows 7 / 8.x.
1. Download the update with the new changes, SP1, Language Packs without having to visit the Microsoft Web page, the driver packages and so on.
2. Integration of the drivers, registry entries, add-ons, language packs, gadgets and much more in the way Windows.
3. Integration into the image of a “silent” installations.
4. Conversion Update MSU to CAB and vice versa, the extraction of updates EXE and convert them into the Cab-files for further integration into the image.
5. Merge x86 and x64 in a single image.
6. Create a bootable USB-drive and CD-ROM DVD.
7. Remove / add components, the Windows implementation of the image.
8. Creating a response file (silent installation).
9. Removing and installing the cached updates to the current installed to Windows.
10. Forced off the mounted image.
11. To split an image into several parts if the car is not the destination drive DVD.
12. Built-in manager WIM, DISM, and editing images imagex WIM (no need to download Microsoft Windows AIK).
13. Removing the Microsoft Office updates from the EXE files and convert them to Cab-files for further integration into the image.
14. Creating your own add-ons of the software installations for subsequent integration into the image.
15. Editing the registry within the image WIM (adding, deleting, editing registry entries in the image).
1 To work correctly, the program requires a component of the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM), it is present in the archive.
2 Works without installation on the computer.
3 Do not prescribed in the system.
4 Packaged in a single file.