||WinToUSB Enterprise – allows you to install and run the Windows operating system from USB-HDD or USB-Flash, using the ISO image or CD / DVD drive as the installation source. WinToUSB also supports the creation of a bootable WinPE USB, it can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
Features of the program:
– WinToUSB is a program that installs a portable operating system on removable media.
– The program supports Windows 8, as well as 8.1.
– Allows you to select a partition on the media on which the portable OS will be installed.
– Can work with flash drives or removable media that work faster.
– Supports the function of Windows To Go, for eight or more.
– Powered by USB 2.0 drives, and also 3.0.
– No need to pre-install WAIK or WADK.
– Supports many languages, the list of which is updated.
– The program is in development and all the time there are new updates that are installed automatically.
– You need to be an administrator for the correct operation of the program.
Key features of WinToUSB:
• Easy to use interface, which as a wizard, step by step will give instructions on how to install Windows / WinPE on a USB drive.
• Install Windows / WinPE from an ISO image or from a CD / DVD drive.
• Supports Windows NT family 6.x (Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2) and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
• Support for Windows 8 (0.1) to create a Windows To Go USB drive.
• Support for MBR and GPT.
• No need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).