||WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – a powerful DVD ripper that supports all commercial DVD and can remove all restrictions. You can convert and rip your DVD to AVI, DivX, MP4, MPEG1-2, FLV, WMV, ASF video files with IPod, iPhone, mobile 3GP, PSP, PDA. It supports modern multi-core processors, and full compatibility with Windows 7. It is the fastest DVD ripper.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 126.96.36.199 Besides converting video formats, allows you to back up your hard drive with original video, audio and subtitles within only 5 minutes. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is suitable for both experienced users and beginners.
• Support for multi-core processors, so the process will be much faster
• Batch rename and convert video files with the help of a predetermined pattern
• Copy DVD videos to other video formats
• Extract audio from DVD videos to MP3 format
• circumvention of copy protection CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS
• Setting conservation
• Select the files to extract
• Support for popular video formats (DVD to MOV, DVD to AVI, DVD to FLV, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to MP4)
• Support for popular portable devices (iPhone, DVD to IPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to PSP, DVD to Zune, Mobile phone)
• Support for capturing screenshots from DVD video to JPG and BMP
• Built-in powerful engine and high speed coding
• Support for multi-core processors
• The fastest copy speed
• Copy DVD without losing quality
• Batch Rename
• Support for screen capture from DVD
• Automatic shut-off subtitles, with a choice to enable or disable the subtitles
• Setting the output file, to optimize video quality
• Easy to use
Rip files for a variety of multimedia devices.
• Rip DVD to audio and video in all formats.
Now you can watch DVD-movies and videos on your player every opportunity, even if it supports other file formats. Rip DVD to AVI, MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 / MPEG-4, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264 / AVC, RM, MOV, M4V, XviD, 3GP, VOB, FLV and SWF files or remove audio from DVD and stored as MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG and AU.
• Take screenshots of movies.
Browse video in the embedded player, and take screenshots of the movie, saving them as image files.
• Get information on the disk online.
Get information online, enrich your library data such as artist name, cover DVD, chapters, subtitles and more.
Cutting, connection and separation.
• Cutting fragments.
Cut several files; adjust the length of your own.
• Merge multiple videos into one.
Collect several video files and combine them into a single output file.
• A breakdown of a single file into several.
Break one common file into several parts to fit your multimedia device.