||WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – a very powerful DVD ripper that works with virtually all commercial DVD and could remove all restrictions. You can convert and rip your DVD to AVI, DivX, MP4, MPEG1-2, FLV, WMV, ASF video file format IPod, iPhone, Mobile 3GP, PSP, PDA. It supports modern multi-core processors, and full compatibility with Windows 7/8 system. It is the fastest DVD ripper.
Besides converting video formats, allows you to make a backup of your hard drive with original video, audio and subtitles within only 5 minutes. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is suitable for both experienced users and beginners.
• Support for multi-core processors, so the process will be much faster
• Batch rename and convert video files using a predetermined pattern
• Copy DVD videos to other video formats
• Extract audio from DVD video to MP3 format
• circumvention of copy CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS
• Setting conservation
• Select the files to extract
• Support for popular video formats (DVD to MOV, DVD to AVI, DVD to FLV, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to MP4)
• Support for popular portable devices (iPhone, DVD to IPod, DVD to iPad, DVD to PSP, DVD to Zune, mobile phone)
• Support for capturing screenshots from DVD video to JPG & BMP
• Built-in powerful engine and high coding rate
• Support for multi-core processors
• The fastest copy speed
• Copy DVD without losing quality
• Batch Rename
• Support for screen capture from DVD
• Automatically turn off the subtitle, with a choice to enable or disable subtitles
• Customize the output file settings to optimize the video quality
• Ease of Use
• Rip DVD to audio and video in all formats.
Now you can watch DVD-movies and video on any convenient to you the player, even if it supports other file formats. Do rips DVD to AVI, MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 / MPEG-4, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264 / AVC, RM, MOV, M4V, XviD, 3GP, VOB, FLV and SWF files, or extract audio from DVD and saved as MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG and AU.
• Take screenshots of movies.
See the video in the embedded player, and take screenshots of the film, saving them as image files.
• Get information about the disc online.
Get information online, enrich your library data such as artist name, cover DVD, chapters, subtitles and more.