||Light Alloy is a multimedia multi-function player that will provide support for any existing multimedia formats. This player is optimized for fast video playback, rewind, loads subtitles, can be minimized to the tray, has adjustment of contrast / saturation / brightness of the image, the ability to take screenshots, support multimedia keyboards, supports DVD and much more.
Uses not significant resources and consumes not much memory of the system. The main feature is the ease of use and at the same time a variety of settings, including arbitrary resizing of the screen, scaling and positioning in full screen mode, changing the playback speed from a ten-deceleration to a two-fold acceleration, as well as frame-by-frame viewing, setting up an audio and video decoder (for DivX – brightness, contrast, saturation), support for subtitles, creating a table of movies on the playlist, setting labels, support for management with infrared remote control (WinLIRC), and much more.
• Has built-in video / audio codecs (but it can work and only from system, it – at the request of the user), as well as the ability to add their own for the video formats you specify; Full support for subtitles (with the ability to specify the time offset if the subtitles are lagging / hurrying); Fast loading.
• Full DVD support, and MKV / OGM / MP4 capabilities.
• Support WinLIRC – work with the player using the remote control.
• Change the playback speed from a ten-deceleration to a two-fold acceleration; Frame-by-frame scanning; Custom rewind.
• Volume control, time, timeline on the control panel.
• Additional features for audio: sound amplification, normalization, the ability to specify the offset (if the sound in the film lags behind, or in a hurry).
• Arbitrary resizing of the screen either with preservation of proportions, or without.
• Setting up audio and video filters.
• List of playable files (playlist), with the ability to set labels / bookmarks in the list / on the timeline, display / hide the duration, the ability to make a table in the list (for video collectors), as well as the ability to save / load the list; Getting screenshots from video, including DVD.
• Drag-n-drop files to the player; The ability to easily continue playing video from the place where the player was closed.
• Details of the file being played, with the ability to copy its individual fields or all information to the clipboard at once.
• A rich selection of options that you can assign to the mouse, keyboard; Functional popup menu.
• Convenient, media-oriented dialog for adding files.
• Availability of features * add similar to the name in the list * and * automatically wind up the opening / ending * especially appreciate fans watching serials / anime.
• The function of saving video settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, sound level, current loaded subtitle, current selected audio track) for the files that are viewed, which are applied the next time this file is launched.
• Ability to specify a folder for saving frames from the screen; Function of saving thumbnails; Function to create a package of full-sized screenshots from the movie.
• Ability to use the program as a portable player.